• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim form received from civil enforcement ltd. please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County court claim form received from civil enforcement ltd. please help

Yes I attempted several times. All I have on the form is a printed barcode with 7 digits below it which I believe is my claim number? Below that number it says "ccmc 03/03/2014" and then I have what I believe to be the pack password below containing letters and numbers. But it isn't accepting my log in on the mcol website. Quite frustrating really

Comment

Been there done that then realised j was actually J.

M1

Comment

Yea I've tried various combinations as the printed number isn't very clear. Should I just send the acknowledgement of service form to the court?

Comment

Yes. You could phone them and they'll tell you if email is ok.

I'm sure they said yes when i phoned, before i worked out the problem :tinysmile_aha_t:

M1

Comment

Just spoke to an advisor at Northampton county court and they said I would have to post the form off as this case isn't available to complete online. I then have to defend the claim? No idea what to put in my defence?

Comment

I'll sort that out soon.

M1

Comment

Ok thank you m1

Comment

It seems that rather than defend and win that emailing steve.morrells@cooperative.coop and pointing out how disappointing it all is and what a great customer you are is getting the Co op to sort things out. Easier than court although not as satisfactory as winning in court.

M1

Comment

Hi I have taken your advice and sent an email. Waiting for a reply now (fingers crossed)

Comment

Dear Sir,

I write to you with great disappointment. Myself and my father are long standing loyal customers of your company. We utilised your store and then went to the doctors where unfortunately my father suffered a complication and was rather longer than planned as the doctor wouldn't lt him leave. This has led to a court claim from an event dated July 2012. It was a nasty shock i can tell you.

Obviously i will be defending stoutly in court against these scandalous penalty charges but felt the need to write directly to you to let you know that these cowboys are doing their best to rid you of your customers.

Yours sincerely

M1

Comment

Thanks m1 let's see what there response is

Comment

Hi again had no reply from the coop. Should I start thinking how I am going to defend my case?

Comment

Indeed. Firstly it appears i made a mistake with the email address.

Steve.murrells@co-operative.coop

Bump this on Sunday if you've still not heard or pm to remind me.

M1

Comment

26/03/2014

Our Ref: xxx

Dear x,

Thank you for contacting Steve Murrells regarding the correspondence you have received relating to a parking charge; he has requested that I respond on his behalf.

Firstly, may I apologise for any concern that this has caused you, I do appreciate this type of letter can be upsetting, and regret that you have received it as a consequence of using a car park at one of our Stores.

Please be assured that I have made arrangements for this charge to be paid directly to the debt recovery agent who is acting on behalf of the Parking Management company not the Co-operative. I would appreciate it if you could send me the PCN number for this charge. OThis will ensure that the correct case is paid for you and I can also inform the car parking company that we will be intervening on you and your fathers behalf. This should take about 10-14 days to fully process and will ensure that the matter is resolved fully for you, however I would caution that they may send a further letter in the interim period, if this is the case please do let me know, and if I can be of any further assistance in relation to this matter, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Yours sincerely

Deborah Misell-Williams
                              Customer Careline Team

This should be cleared up in time before you run out of time. The last date for filing a defence for a claim dated 5th March would be April 7th. If it has not been paid by 4th April post again and we can take it from there.

The Co op have been paying them so i am 100% confident they'll do as they say.

M1

Comment

Hi just an update to let u know what's been happening. Received a couple more emails from the co op apologising and we received a letter yesterday from the parking company saying that the fine had been paid and they were stopping all court proceedings really appreciate all your help m1 thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X