• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Accused of defamation after exposing investment scam on blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Accused of defamation after exposing investment scam on blog

Originally posted by robinw View Post
    Thank you, but I have never received ANY documents. They do not have an address for me, never have. All info I have received has been via third party involvements. I have no money for a lawyer, they have put me out of business with this bogus injunction ( all because I wrote a single blog-which was carefully worded), and Im barely surviving as it is. If I put a defense in at this late stage they then have my details on file.
    I think you will have to contact the court through which the injunction was made to see if any further action has been taken.
    In a similar situation an associate of mine was stopped by police for a simple rear light not working on his car, the routine roadside check showed a warrant issued for his arrest he was detained over a long weekend to appear in court on the following Tuesday.

From what you say it would be difficult to claim that you had no knowledge of the injunction.

nem

Comment

Re: Accused of defamation after exposing investment scam on blog

The court are pretty useless and impossible to get hold of via phone, I have contacted them before and they rejected my letter. I contacted the solicitors acting for the scammers who still insist on chasing me for this. If I don't reply, what is a likely outcome, specifically and what timescale would any likely judgement be over?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X