• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Cater CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Cater CCJ

You got a claim and have sent a cca request and a 31.14 request ?

If so ignore the cca request for the time being. You don't want compliance with that.

The 31.14 needs your attention. When did they get it and what is the date for compliance ?

M1

Comment

They must have received it on the 21st Feb.. as I got there refusal for it on the 22nd Feb. as per amethyst I emailed them a response giving them 7 days to send the info on the 28th Feb. It is really cutting it fine.. really not sure what to do now.

Comment

Well they are refusing to comply with 31.14. You can eithertry and persuade them to and then apply for an unless order when they don't or you can just apply for an unless order now.

If they had enough to comply they would have or at least they would've tried to.

M1

Comment

Hi... what is an unless order please?

Thanks in advance. x

Comment

See posts 3 and 4

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ion&highlight=

Essentially it's an order to comply (disclose the documents) or the claim is struck out.

M1

Comment

Hello.

I received two letters fro Bryan Carter Solicitors today, the first one advising me they received my communication and they will put my account on hold whilst they take instructions and that I will either hear from their client or them in due course.

The second letter advising me that the Country Court Claim no. has been discontinued. The balance near the top of the letter is £0.00.

This seems to good to be true to me? I don't want to get over excited and feel a bit nervous.

Do I need to do anything please?

Comment

The first letter is standard nonsense. Complete trash.

The 2nd one is great, but check with the court (it might take a few days for the court to update)

M1

Comment

I will do!! I ring Monday morning.

But it seems really odd that this was 'to easy' as such, maybe because it is SB? But I never not mentioned that I am aware it is SB.. or why else would they fold so quickly? Every post I read they always fight hard.

Comment

Sometimes it's not worth fighting for them as the costs are prohibitive.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X