• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A Bank - Personal Guarantee claim £300k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Bank - Personal Guarantee claim £300k

it is very frustrating but getting the advice and help that this site gives make life a lot easier for a large number of people

Comment

The reason we are in this position was the bank withdrew our funding and closed our accounts now we had never defaulted on the loan they had no security for the money and had been in this position for 5 years unbeknown to them when they realised they started acting strangely and frothing at the tills they then decided to withdraw our company credit cards which were paid at the end of every month when this didn't work they closed our accounts and now are trying to claim on a personal guarantee surely this cannot be right they have caused the problems with the stupid actions we will have to wait and see what the :juge: has to say when we eventually meet him

Comment

Disgusting behaviour isn't it.

I've asked about the guy you mentioned, I don't know of him personally I'm afraid.

On your keyfacts documents it does have the house mentioned and its value at MCOB....possibly they didn't realise they had already discharged security.

I still don't see how they can be claiming against you personally for that loan while on the other hand saying it is a business loan, I know it was lent to you and your wife as director and secretary of the Ltd company, but the claim should be against the company.

Is it RBS that have put an objection up to the company being liquidated btw or just late filing sorted ? ( DISS40 (DISS40(SOAD)) )
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The valuation was done in 2003 and we have had a boom and bust since then. And no we haven't shut it down that yet as i wanted to make sure it stayed dormant since they closed the accounts and i had time to pay all the lads and accounts paid. The revenue owe us about 40k in cis tax but that will get written off and a lot of credit due to the last case which started all this off we lost 150k due to a technicality and i have a letter asking them for help and a letter saying no so i can't see how they can enforce a personal guarantee when there customer service has been abysmal but i will have to wait and see.

Comment

The loan keyfacts states its a first charge secured loan (I know it isn't secured) Before you took out the loan were you in a position to offer a first charge (ie did you own the property outright?)

(I don't know if that will help but if the keyfacts is faulty it might do)
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

yes the mortgage had finished t the beginning of august 2008 but hadn't finished when that letter was printed it a little confusing how they gave me the money before the documents that will take some explaining to some one

Comment

Sharon i have heard nothing from Mr Tilley if you can chase him up it would be appreciated

Comment

feedback@tomlinsonreport.com

http://tomlinsonreport.com/

Can't hurt to send your case outline to this report as it is still under investigation. Does'nt help you at the minute I know but all grist to the mill stopping RBS treating businesses this way.

I discussed the case briefly with PT and he doesn't think it can be covered by the consumer credit act 1974 as a consumer loan would, and doesn't have any knowledge of the gentleman you mentioned unfortunately so I can't really help there Sorry.

My thoughts are that you need to ask for a copy of the agreement when it comes to disclosure.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Should i apply for a extension and issue a sarr letter

Comment

Have pm'd you xx
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X