• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Remortgage...bad credit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remortgage...bad credit?

Hi Guys
    hope someone can help or give advice.
    My mortgage is with Acenden for 41k and I pay 320 a month
    I have a secured loan on the property for 27k and I pay 450 per month (this has arrears on which im paying 50 a month back)...on my Noddle report this shows as a late payment

I have defaults on my Noddle report totalling up to £1200.
    I earn 15k per year and get a monthly commission which totals up to £4200.

I know my credit isn't fab, but I just want to reduce my monthly mortgage and secured loan bills.
    no one will touch me...any help or advice..
    just want to remortage and be paying less than £770 a month

any help or advice please..

thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Remortgage...bad credit?

any one can give advice???

Comment

all these views and no answer?

Comment

Hi I am sorry you have had no response to your question, I personally think you have answered your own question with the remark 'no one will touch me'
        The only people who would remortgage for you if any would probably have interests rates and T&Cs far worse than what you are already on.
        That is just my opinion and I think in todays financial climate there may be many in the same situation as yourself, sorry if that's no help.
        Enaid x

Comment

Hi, Apologies for delay in replying, I think you may not have had any replies as it isn't really an area the site focuses on and you may be better looking on a site such as MSE as they have a forum where they discuss different options for mortgage lending - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...splay.php?f=15

Sharon xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks Sharon & Enaid.
            Joined Money saving expert and looking at posts on there for help and advice.
            thanks again

Comment

Good Luck xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X