• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Threatened with prison today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Threatened with prison today.

Originally posted by Buddster View Post
    I've found these people here www.counciltax advisors They were very friendly and helpful. Might be worth giving them a try as well. Treat with utmost caution
    PTPT
    Last edited by Amethyst; 24th February 2014, 21:19:PM. Reason: link removed

Comment

Avoid like plague, PT?
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
        That doesn't sound too special, PT. I take it they should not be trusted as far as they can be thrown, i.e. not very far at all.
        Depends on which reincarnation they are working on.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
          Depends on which reincarnation they are working on.
          By the sound of it, a crucifix, hammer and sharpened wooden stake jobbie. They'd probably eat the garlic. :grin:

Comment

Thought I recognised the URL (which I have removed) - we had some posts about them recently on http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...hlight=G900014
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks again for all the help people.

No real update, I have the forms to file a complaint againts the adviser, though on friday I recieved a letter informing me that I had been assigned a new debt management adviser. I wonder if the council read this forum?

Cheers again

John

Comment

Still make your complaint.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  Still make your complaint.
                  I'll second that. There will be a good chance that someone will be reading this and reporting back.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
                    I'll second that. There will be a good chance that someone will be reading this and reporting back.
                    I had formed the same view, PT.

John,

Can I suggest you take this up directly with your ward councillors and MP?

Serco are already in the proverbial after it was revealed they had "overcharged" the taxpayer millions of pounds they were not entitled to charge.

The behaviour displayed by Mr de la Fuente cannot be excused in any way and seeing as his salary is being funded by the Council Tax payers, including yourself, through Serco, the taxpayer has every right to know what is being done in their name and with the money they are paying in Council Tax.

Your local council's Scrutiny Committee needs to ask themselves, council officers and Serco some serious questions and council officers and Serco need to give some straight and truthful answers as to what is going on. What happened in your case must never be allowed to happen again. If Mr de la Fuente had made his threats to someone with a heart condition and that had brought on a fatal heart attack, it doesn't bear thinking about, does it?

Amethyst has recommended you complain, so has Ploddertom and so am I. Strike while the iron is hot.

Comment

I would agree with the others, a Formal Complaint needs to go out, this bailiff is a loose cannon, and as bluebottle has indicated it could have had disasterous consequences for someome with a weak heart or mental health issues, they had better be reminded that a bailiff acting forr HMCS actually contributed to the death of a pensioner he frogmarched to a cashpoint. There is every reason to beleive that if Mr de la Funte isn't brought up short something similar could happen due to his tactics. Make sure the MP is copied into the loop[, along with your Ward Councillor, who can be found via www.writetothem.com

Comment

hi , have you got this sorted? I've had the same frets and im a single mum. 590 hasn't long been paind and I'm paying 120 a month to clear the debt.
                        ive just come back from visiting family and have another 2 orders against me.
                        even though setting the payment plan up of 120 with another member of staff.
                        I spoke to Kevin weekw laterm he made it clear. that the payment plan is to long and he'll be having words with the member of staff who set it up.

so I've come home to 2 letters signed by him for 2 different amounts.
                        im trying but to be honest I'm scard I'm going to lose everything in my home. I wont be able to replace. I got told a month ago ill be going to prison and my daughter will be going into care. ive ended up on depression tables and scard to be at home.

if you have sorted could you give me some advice please.

thankx toni

Comment

Originally posted by tongie View Post
                          hi , have you got this sorted? I've had the same frets and im a single mum. 590 hasn't long been paind and I'm paying 120 a month to clear the debt.
                          ive just come back from visiting family and have another 2 orders against me.
                          even though setting the payment plan up of 120 with another member of staff.
                          I spoke to Kevin weekw laterm he made it clear. that the payment plan is to long and he'll be having words with the member of staff who set it up.

so I've come home to 2 letters signed by him for 2 different amounts.
                          im trying but to be honest I'm scard I'm going to lose everything in my home. I wont be able to replace. I got told a month ago ill be going to prison and my daughter will be going into care. ive ended up on depression tables and scard to be at home.

if you have sorted could you give me some advice please.

thankx toni
                          Hi Tongie,

Who is making the threats, the local authority or the bailiff company and their bailiff?

Comment

the balifs said about my daughter going into care. Both the balifs and Kevin tuttle have frettened prison for 90 days at least. pbonix is the name of the balifs company

Comment

hi,

the balifs said about my daughter going into care. Both the balifs and Kevin tuttle have frettened prison for 90 days at least. pbonix is the name of the balifs company

Comment

hi,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X