• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

6 years on...How do I get justice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6 years on...How do I get justice?

Originally posted by IsItRequired View Post
    Just been on the .gov site and found this
    http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pro...pealnotice.pdf

I think it is for me to appeal to the crown court about the magistrates court...time is an issue like said before but it says this....

I need an extension of time for this appeal
    Yes
    No
    See the time limits listed below. If your appeal is late, you
    must answer question 1, on the other side of this form.
    Only the Crown Court can extend
    the 21 day time limit for appeal.

I need them to extend it about 2000 days...Will try, now just got to work out how to get this form and where to send it...if it is what I need?
    Most court forms can be found at the Ministry of Justice website. However, criminal justice forms differ from civil justice forms. This is why I advised you to seek competent professional legal advice in an earlier post. Whilst most civil justice matters can be tackled by individuals, I would not advocate the same with criminal justice matters, due to the complexity of the criminal justice system and criminal law. Traffic Law, which is the area of law relevant in your case, is a different area of the law again. Get some professional advice.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Why would they stretch 21 days to 2000? As Bluebottle says you need professional advice and that would cost money,

Comment

I have just emailed a local solicitor with the detail to see what they think...I explained to them that I have been very ill for the last 2 years (now disabled) and that before the illness I was working 13 hour days 7 days a week,pretty much from the day of the trial until ill...and until recently,I have never really adressed the reasons for my dis-like and lack of trust of the police and my faith in our courts to be fair...I suppose the older you get the more tolerante of things you get,and some things just get to you even more, like my right to justice and freedom...When I was healthy and in the rat race being all busy and having no time to dwell on the situation,I let a hate of authoraty secretly build up inside me...now I have time to reasonable reflect on the events I feel justice is nessacery regardless of time,if the paperwork and transcript is available then justice can still be acheived...who wont want that? even after 6 years it still needs sorting , the CPS rep that day is no doubt still working and needs further training, and his boss, and the judge could do with a weeks course on how to respect all innocent hard working men and women.

Comment

what did the Solicitor have to say?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
            what did the Solicitor have to say?
            How could you know I have heard back from him already?...hmmm Are you him? lol Am I paranoid or what?

Just recieved the email reply and they would be willing to look into it further for £300 + vat,thats for a second opinion from a professional in that field of law.No legal aid for some reason?...never thought there a better use for it myself...And also they suggest it would be an uphill struggle what with the time and that.And also the reward would not be worth the hassle type of thing...but to me just having the right thing done and the bad things properly adressed would be good enough,it is definately not about money/compo.
            So...basicly I cannot pursue it at the moment as I am recently disabled living like a peasent,awaiting thousands in back dated benerfits...But with a clinical negligence case on going and a buisness idea i have that may still be possible even if disabled, I will have to wait until the money comes in, just more of a delay tho which wont help my case.I am so sure I would win though that it seems stupid to not go for it,but if my funds cant afford to pay then surely no one would represent me anyway as proff of funds surely is required?

Comment

Just recieved the email reply and they would be willing to look into it further for £300 + vat,
              Of course they would and then cover themselves with uphill struggle etc.

Personally I think it's a good thing that you can't afford that at the moment. I doubt whether you will ever achieve what you want no matter how much money you throw at it and the only winner would be the solicitors.

Comment

No I am not the Solicitor my interest in this is as you seem so passionate about this I was interested in the advice, While I think it would come to nothing just a big legal bill I respect your right to try/
                With your health and money problems I would put this on the backburner an concentrate on those matters.
                God luck with it all

Comment

Thanks wales01man...It will be put to one side for now...Unless any of you lovely solicitors out there fancy doing a good deed for the sake of JUSTICE,and of course as its pretty much all out there already and just needs the official info gathering ,its not the most complex of cases or time consuming...I will consider any terms or conditions if you want to take it on...come on,you all can see it`s a winner...I hope.

Comment

and...Apolagies to all who commented and did not get a thanks thing, I have just discovered the thanks button thing...wonderd how it worked lol...Some must think im so ungrateful, im not,just a little blind/stupid lol will start using it
                    ps...and (why im at it ) sorry for my spelling too, blame westgate secondary school ...and maybe my parents.

Comment

Originally posted by IsItRequired View Post
                      5 or 6 years ago I was the victim of a court room joke of people and facts...I believe I was clearly the victim and the driving offence court case was from start to finish full of improper unproffessional and even unlawful conduct, and those involved took advantage of myself and for the sake of there selfs allowed an innocent victim become the criminal...all for an easy life,for them.
                      Is it possible to get my case looked at so many years later? are records kept of what was said and events? Who would help me?
                      I too was victimized by the so called justice system,,and rights were denied me.
                      I'm afraid there is no justice for the financially less fortunate, and justice for those that can afford it

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed, these posts are from 2014,, Oh Well,,, story of my life,,,LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X