• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

6 years on...How do I get justice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 years on...How do I get justice?

5 or 6 years ago I was the victim of a court room joke of people and facts...I believe I was clearly the victim and the driving offence court case was from start to finish full of improper unproffessional and even unlawful conduct, and those involved took advantage of myself and for the sake of there selfs allowed an innocent victim become the criminal...all for an easy life,for them.
    Is it possible to get my case looked at so many years later? are records kept of what was said and events? Who would help me?
    Tags: None

Re: 6 years on...How do I get justice?

What was the offence you were taken to court for and why do you think they were unprofessional and the case was unlawful?

Comment

I wanted to tell...but there is so much to write that it seems pointless if I cannot pursue the matter further after so many years?...I have wrote the story else where on the net so maybe i will go and copy and paste it to here...with some editing as I was not so polite in my description of the people in court that day and would not like to bring this site down to the level that some sites dont mind lol

Comment

If you post up the story others more knowledgeable than mee may offer advice

Comment

Were International Jewish Freemasons involved?

Comment

CC I nearly wet myself reading that,are theywell known for that

Comment

CC , aint there a law against that lol
              Heres my story ,there is a few other facts that are laughable mid trial i have not included but they dont break rules, just the facts here do ,I think...what ever happened it was not justice done.
              I was driving home from a job …I left one Motorway to head on to another 70mph motorway with all inter connecting roads still being at 70mph, this particular junction is unusually complicated for UK Motorways as it has a roundabout junction aswell…so in order to get onto the 2nd Motorway I have to give way to the traffic on the right twice,usually its once with most UK MWays.

On this occasion after months of using this road …on entering the first give way to the right I noticed on the hard shoulder maybe 100m away an incident, there was blue lights,civilian cars and some commotion as the traffic in front of me all started to break really hard…

Seeing all of this I immediately thought there was an accident,maybe even on going happening now…

Before i could gather my thoughts the 7.5ton wagon in front of me started to brake really hard…

I had already noticed the lane to my right which joined the same motorway was clear,even though i knew it was illegal to use it because it had thick white lines dividing it from my lane…

On seeing the commotion ahead , the wagon in front breaking so hard,I manouvered my vehicle into the lane that was safe/clear of traffic and thought myself lucky to avoid being involved in an accident or adding to it, even proud that i was so aware of the unfolding situation…

As i made my move the wagon did lay off the brakes some and my reaction maybe was unnecessary if only I could see seconds into the future, unfortunately this beyond human feat i cannot achieve as of yet,no matter how hard i try those lotto balls never come out as i say….

Anyway…as i drove of into the sunset relived that i had not died in what i thought was going to be a serious accident… I noticed that the so seen as incident on the hard shoulder was in fact just 2 police cars gathering information…

One car was an unmarked and the other marked,lights all ablaze and at least 2 dirty little pathetic excuses of public servants with note pads gathering “evidence” (in the form of number plates of cars that did as i did,so it turned out)…they were there like vultures watching its injured prey trying to hang on to its life… and then taking advantage of your just attempt ,they swoop and finish you off…you could just see they were loving the moment,all energetic and slimy in there way…And with this pathetic circus going on at such an unusual junction on a fast road,at early rush hour time when mums are picking up kids from schools(4PM-ish)…the police decide to create a scene that all drivers unusually trying to turn right TWICE have now in this location got some monkeys on the hard shoulder (which is for emergencys only so i thought?not money gathering exercises) rubber necking to the left….nice tactics in order to fine people.

So every one is now rubber necking the idiots (who have obviously been told off recently for not getting enough fines in…) on the left when Twice they need to look right…Hmmm clever tactics to create a problem that encourages my accident avoiding behaviour,they gained £75 of my hard earned cash out of this…

You may ask “why didn’t you go to court”…Well…no messin,believe it or not i did for the good it done me…I know its hard to believe… but in court…The judge just hated me from the moment he realised I was an uneducated peasant,let alone proberbly there to waist time as most traffic offencese are clear cut because of the CPS ensuring the correct “evidence” is there for the case to go ahead,the miserable IMO dis-respectful to common people judge`s pissed off behahior should have been directed at the CPS for being such incompertant people for waisting time and not me IMO The prosecution was a joke…

As there was no evidence,the prosecution intimidated me into agreeing to use some pathetic photo of the road taken that morning by the scummy person that booked my number plate. I immediately said I don’t know how recent the photo is,I would say my reaction/way should have given the so called for the interests of the innocent prosecution a very good idea that if i would have known my rights then I would have objected to this only bit of pathetic “evidence”/joke£4them…but not knowing my rights and not realising the farce before me somehow that photo got used…after being intimadated and bullied into it.

I have to ask how the hell we all got there for that day as there was no evidence until that day…I guess the guy who makes the decisions just thinks all us non criminals that drive and pay bills coz we work,us easy targets to generate figures and cash,they just sign the form and prosecute,but dont they need evidence????,fk it,just do what ya want and get the money from those hard working people.

Anyway…I was like a little boy lost that day…Never been to court before and overwelmed by the whole thing,But I am fair,and just,reasonable in my actions.I would want the innocent to go free regardless of my own actions,I as a fair English Man whose born and bread a lawful person would never allow an innocent person be convicted of something in order to make me look good? make up the numbers,to cover up an embarrassing situation,to hide the fact I cannot do my job properly,or the people higher cant…

What ever the reasons of the people who were in that court that day..Justice was not the order of the day.The innocent being protected did not happen,the innocent party was victimised further for the purpose of convenience IMO. Other than my treatment above 1 thing that I think got me wrongly done for a crime i did not commit was the judges inability to question me…He simply asked me after being questioned and feeling all flustered and nervuos as hell,and intimidated,dis-respected,I also felt as if the laws were being made up as we went along.

Anyway the judge asked me “could I have stopped”…My brain doing overtime and what with the events of the day let alone my bad history of education being taught (understanding the question given when the question has multiple answers is not easy,i need proper questions that have an answer that cannot be questioned???)..”could I have stopped”…the obvious answer is “yes”…based on what I had already said…yes but at the time no ,thats why i moved lane…His simple question got the simple answer…and factual one to…yes...but he didnt allow me to say the but bit yet again ...the but no because I thought there was an accident? had he been asleep and not heard my story the first time ? ...Short qustions get short answers and factual ones to...I could have stopped because the wagon in front of me that i feared crashing into as it was bracking so hard along with all others did actually once i made my life saving manuver ,lay of the brakes.

The incompetent people in that court cost me a days work,stress for years,a hate for all there so called protect the innocent ways,and £75 with £15 of that for victim crap,I`m the victim.Am I ?

Comment

If I read this correct you went onto a prohibited part of the motorway because the vehicle in front braked?
                The law states that you must keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front you cant have if you swerved to avoid rear ending the vehicle in front? did any vehicles behind you follow you onto the wrong part of the road?
                AS we have discussed on here before magistrates and courts come down hard on motorists.

Comment

I thought there was an accident on going and took desperate measures to avoid adding to it or becoming part of it...That part the judge did actually take my side on, I know I didnt give all detail but he did have a go at the police man for being in such a place causing such a distraction...I was in an old vehcle ,MOT sound but no ABS and as the lane was clear and doom seemed possible, I thought my actions were justified and in fact sencible.

Comment

Court transcripts can be obtained at a cost it seems hundreds if not thousands from what little I can find out

Comment

Thanks wales but for how long are they kept? and who do I ask? does the freedom of information thing come into it now a days?

Comment

And remember people...I am a 100% law abiding citizen who has never been involved with the police ever before...no speeding tickets or anything at all...My car was an old one VW polo that just about got to 70mph ,in no way was I a boy racer or anything alike...Just an innocent hard working guy made a victim ...and my faith in the police,the CPS and a court room judge all destroyed over £75 for there pockets and some bad police men who need figures.Thats what is so wrong.

Comment

.........having been done for speeding myself (and quite rightly so in my case)...I'd have to say.time to let it go,,lifes too short to sweat the small stuff from years gone by...I doubt very much that you will get anything of use to you now.
                          (and for the record...I know quite a few decent coppers)

Still,,even though you probably didn't intend to,your telling of your tale made me laugh

Comment

Were you provided with the evidence the prosecution intended to rely upon at least seven clear days prior to the date of the hearing?

From the circumstances of the incident, as described by you, I am at a loss as to what offence they proceeded on.
                            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                              Were you provided with the evidence the prosecution intended to rely upon at least seven clear days prior to the date of the hearing?

From the circumstances of the incident, as described by you, I am at a loss as to what offence they proceeded on.
                              There was no evidence until the morning of the trial...The only evidence the CPS had was a photo taken the morning of the trial of the road in question.The alleged video of the event which was mentioned in pre-trial paperwork never was produced as there was never one.When presented with the photo and asked in a sneeky way if we could use it to show the judge what we were talking about...I said how do i know it was taken this morning,could be 20 years old for all i know,CPS said the police man can be trusted and it was taken at 7am this morning...So the police stopped on a 70mph road to take pics to cover there butts,another pointless dangerous exercise.
                              They first tried to "do me" for a section 10 offence which sort of says i drove of the motoway onto ground thats not concidered road...I said it should be a section 5 offence as it was still road and simply a line divided one road from the other,no verge,not as stated for the section 10...Judge agreed and the CPS was allowed 10 minutes to find an argument for the section10 to stand as the 5 is not a court offence or point worthy ? The CPS came back with the road has red cats eyes so that means a section 10, i was speechless and taken back i couldnt argue...I never realised until after the trial on visiting the road again that the cats eyes are not visible in day light hours, so the CPS reason for the Section 10 could have been fought.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X