• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP!! Stat demand Lowell BW Legal on Lloyds Loan - SD withdrawn :) !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP!! SD not received? and letter from BW Legal on Lloyds Loan

EXCELLENT NEWS! :whoo::whoo::whoo:

...and if Lloyds had no record of the loan in 2010...

Comment

That's what they stated to me on 23/09/2010 and it disappeared from my internet banking. I still have a current and savings account with them to this day, so again I wrongly assumed they had maybe lost the CCA or messed up somewhere so that they couldn't legally pursue it. I could never understand why someone so big as Lloyds didn't commence legal action at some stage but obviously Lowells are prepared to.

I'll keep you posted as to the progress.......

Comment

Originally posted by sasharoo View Post
        That's what they stated to me on 23/09/2010 and it disappeared from my internet banking.
        That could well have been because, having defaulted on it, you would no longer be able to access it in the conventional way.
        I still have a current and savings account with them to this day, so again I wrongly assumed they had maybe lost the CCA
        But you never actually received a copy of the CCA, did you? So who says they haven't lost it?
        or messed up somewhere so that they couldn't legally pursue it. I could never understand why someone so big as Lloyds didn't commence legal action at some stage but obviously Lowells are prepared to. I'll keep you posted as to the progress.......
        Lowell buy all sorts of old debts including those that are already statute barred. They use SDs as a way to scare people into paying, as they know most would find the prospect of BR more daunting than a CCJ. They hope to by-pass the process of having to provide documents, etc., although they also issue lots of court claims where they are not able to supply any evidence of the debt whatsoever! :mad2: :mad2:

Comment

I AM SO RELIEVED AND GRATEFUL TO KATE!! I am amazed that it's been done so quickly and have to say sincere thanks to Kate and this forum for the advice and support I have had in such a short space of time. Bless you!

I will send off CCA's and see what they come back with. At least I can have the weekend worry free as I can honestly say I have been a nervous wreck since yesterday, crying and blaming myself for getting in this mess.

Thank you again to the forum and especially to Kate for the help and support, still can't quite believe it !!
          Marvellous xx Amazing what a phonecall can do isn't it xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X