• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mckenzie Hall and PRA UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mckenzie Hall and PRA UK

Being inundated with calls/voicemails from PRA UK/Mckenzie Hall Are these companies one and the same ? Luckily I can auto reject Withheld numbers and any i add to a 'reject list' but theyre coming up with ALL sorts of local numbers now. The number is 6 months old and NEVER been used for anything other than family/friends and my sons school etc. How do these companies get numbers?

Also Ive checked my 'Noddle' How accurate is it?, it shows i have an outstanding Lloyds TSB account last defaulted 25/2/2011 Which is registered at an address which I have NEVER lived at but my mom does. I know what it is. just unsure how they got my moms address when ive never lived there or claimed ever to have lived there. Lived at my current address for 8 years this March.

Also Noddle shows maiden name and married name information, asking the accuracy of it as im pretty sure there was something else also knocking about from years gone by under my maiden name *Lloyds tsb account is maiden name*
    Tags: None

Re: Mckenzie Hall and PRA UK

Originally posted by lala1209 View Post
    Being inundated with calls/voicemails from PRA UK/Mckenzie Hall Are these companies one and the same ? Luckily I can auto reject Withheld numbers and any i add to a 'reject list' but theyre coming up with ALL sorts of local numbers now. The number is 6 months old and NEVER been used for anything other than family/friends and my sons school etc. How do these companies get numbers?
    You should log every call you receive even if you don't answer them/go to voicemail.

You may want to look at this post: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...772#post369772

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X