• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP!! Stat demand Lowell BW Legal on Lloyds Loan - SD withdrawn :) !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP!! SD not received? and letter from BW Legal on Lloyds Loan

EXCELLENT NEWS! :whoo::whoo::whoo:

...and if Lloyds had no record of the loan in 2010...

Comment

That's what they stated to me on 23/09/2010 and it disappeared from my internet banking. I still have a current and savings account with them to this day, so again I wrongly assumed they had maybe lost the CCA or messed up somewhere so that they couldn't legally pursue it. I could never understand why someone so big as Lloyds didn't commence legal action at some stage but obviously Lowells are prepared to.

I'll keep you posted as to the progress.......

Comment

Originally posted by sasharoo View Post
        That's what they stated to me on 23/09/2010 and it disappeared from my internet banking.
        That could well have been because, having defaulted on it, you would no longer be able to access it in the conventional way.
        I still have a current and savings account with them to this day, so again I wrongly assumed they had maybe lost the CCA
        But you never actually received a copy of the CCA, did you? So who says they haven't lost it?
        or messed up somewhere so that they couldn't legally pursue it. I could never understand why someone so big as Lloyds didn't commence legal action at some stage but obviously Lowells are prepared to. I'll keep you posted as to the progress.......
        Lowell buy all sorts of old debts including those that are already statute barred. They use SDs as a way to scare people into paying, as they know most would find the prospect of BR more daunting than a CCJ. They hope to by-pass the process of having to provide documents, etc., although they also issue lots of court claims where they are not able to supply any evidence of the debt whatsoever! :mad2: :mad2:

Comment

I AM SO RELIEVED AND GRATEFUL TO KATE!! I am amazed that it's been done so quickly and have to say sincere thanks to Kate and this forum for the advice and support I have had in such a short space of time. Bless you!

I will send off CCA's and see what they come back with. At least I can have the weekend worry free as I can honestly say I have been a nervous wreck since yesterday, crying and blaming myself for getting in this mess.

Thank you again to the forum and especially to Kate for the help and support, still can't quite believe it !!
          Marvellous xx Amazing what a phonecall can do isn't it xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: HELP!! Stat demand Lowell BW Legal on Lloyds Loan - SD withdrawn !

Awwwww......don't waste time crying and fretting...it'll only give you wrinkles and we don't need that...what you have been blessed with now is TIME...time to get your head together.......your paperwork together.....and your defence (if needed) together....and to get a HUGE bar of your favourite choccy......and a bottle of your favourite tipple....and forget about it all weekend.........

Comment

Hi All, not been on as net has been down since Friday last week!!

Just to update I've sent a SAR to Lloyds and Vodafone and LOWELLS GROUP to hopefully go on the offensive and see what they DO actually have.

I do want to sort this out finally but I also want to make sure that Lowells have done everything legally and above board before they will get a penny.

I also had a long phone call with TSB on Friday and they again have no record of the loan and she stated that something has obviously gone seriously wrong with the loan, hence why I have now SAR'd Lloyds.

I'll no doubt end up with a tree through the post but I want to be thorough and gather as much info as I can.

Enjoy the weekend folks and I'll update as soon as I hear anything.

Comment

Hi sasharoo,

If you'd like any help from me with the Vodafone side of things, could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
                I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Vodafone Company Rep View Post
                  Hi sasharoo,

If you'd like any help from me with the Vodafone side of things, could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
                  That's very kind of you Lee but I'm going to wait until the SAR comes back as I have received my Experian credit report today and there is nothing registered for Vodafone at all so I'm not sure what Lowells are up to. I'll find out more when the info arrives.

Have seen on the report that the loan to Lloyds is settled?? This was August last year. But there is an entry Nov 13 registering the debt with Lowells stating 'assigned to Cias member'. Not sure what that means but I'm going to Google and do a bit of research.

Lowells are still credit searching me, why I don't Know, latest being 26th Jan 14. They have also searched my ex so I think he is going to complain to Lowells as they have no right to search his data as far as I am aware.

If they apparently bought the debt in July 13 why did they not register it until Nov? But it was settled in August according to my credit file.

Comment

You're welcome sasharoo.

I appreciate that you want to wait for your SAR to be returned.

However, as this way take some time (up to 40 days) I'm sure I could get things cleared up for you sooner.

Ultimately, it's your decision but my offer of help remains open to you.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Ok so I've had a response from Llowells saying they can't give me a CCA for Vodafone as it was a service agreement. Do I now send them a different request. Not really sure what they mean?

They have also sent me another letter saying that they have now written to Lloyds to obtain the necessary paperwork. Why can they threaten me with an SD if they don't even have the correct documents such as a CCA or assignment?

I still smell a rat but I'll persist and see what happens.

Comment

Hi sasharoo,

Thanks for the update.

As mobile agreements as classed as service agreements they aren't regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

If you'd like any further help from me let me know.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Comment

Yes Sash, thats correct. You can only send a s.77 to get details of any loan agreement.

If you don't know what the Vodafone debt relates to or you dispute it, perhaps Lee may be able to help?

Hope you're well anyway? xx
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                            Yes Sash, thats correct. You can only send a s.77 to get details of any loan agreement.

If you don't know what the Vodafone debt relates to or you dispute it, perhaps Lee may be able to help?

Hope you're well anyway? xx
                            Hi Celestine
                            I'm good thank you and hope you're well too!

Just going to wait until I get the SAR's and pick it up from there. Want to see what they have compared with what Lowells claim they have. There is nothing on my credit file regarding Vodafone so ?????

Take care and I'll keep you posted

Comment

Hi sasharoo,

When an account is sold to a DCA the adverse information which we've recorded against the customer's credit file is removed and replaced with identical information in the name of the purchasing DCA.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Comment

Thanks for that Lee but if that's the case I'm not sure then why Lloyds is still showing as the original loan on my file as settled with an additional entry for Lowells as a default in Nov last year. How can I default with Lowells if i never had an agreement with them in the first place.

Surely then Lloyds would just be replaced with Lowells name and in addition I haven't ever received a letter from Vodafone or Lowells assigning the debt.

Kind regards

Sash

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X