• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello - Parking Eye county court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello - Parking Eye county court claim

Hello everyone and thanks for letting me join this site,
    Ive posted this on another thread (before posting my welcome thread- sorry )

I'm new to the forum so not sure if this has previously been discussed. i have recieved in the post a claim form from Parking-eye Ltd (for Northampton CCBC) about abreach of parking on private land in Newquay (Fistral Beach) in Nov 2013.

I first recieved a letter/fine from these people in December 13 but thought it was spam as neither my wife nor myself were in Newquay at the date mentioned (we were both at work and can get written proof from our employers), so we ignored it. I am the registered keeper of the vehicle, however,at the time of the so called 'offence' I have now found out it was my son and his girlfriend (who were visiting from Australia) that had parked there for several minutes (but never left the car). They have since returned to Australia(at the end of december). I have not supplied any info to parkingeye as i cant contact them by phone or email as there is no contact details on their website except a number to pay.

Am I liable for the now £165 costs they are claiming?

Should I ignore this claim? or should I fill in the defence section on the claim form and send it Northampton CCBC ?

Also do I have to supply my sons address in Australia ( he is currently living with his girlfriends parents & I honestly dont know their address but should I contact him to find out ?).

Sorry if this is long winded it's just that they have given me 14 days to reply.
    Many thanks
    PG
    Tags: None

Re: Hello - Parking Eye county court claim

Duplicate.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ty-court-claim

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X