Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hello - Parking Eye county court claim

  • Share
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. #1
    Pompeyglenn's Avatar

    Junior Member

    Feb 2014
    0 Post(s)

    Default Hello - Parking Eye county court claim

    Hello everyone and thanks for letting me join this site,
    Ive posted this on another thread (before posting my welcome thread- sorry )

    I'm new to the forum so not sure if this has previously been discussed. i have recieved in the post a claim form from Parking-eye Ltd (for Northampton CCBC) about abreach of parking on private land in Newquay (Fistral Beach) in Nov 2013.

    I first recieved a letter/fine from these people in December 13 but thought it was spam as neither my wife nor myself were in Newquay at the date mentioned (we were both at work and can get written proof from our employers), so we ignored it. I am the registered keeper of the vehicle, however,at the time of the so called 'offence' I have now found out it was my son and his girlfriend (who were visiting from Australia) that had parked there for several minutes (but never left the car). They have since returned to Australia(at the end of december). I have not supplied any info to parkingeye as i cant contact them by phone or email as there is no contact details on their website except a number to pay.

    Am I liable for the now £165 costs they are claiming?

    Should I ignore this claim? or should I fill in the defence section on the claim form and send it Northampton CCBC ?

    Also do I have to supply my sons address in Australia ( he is currently living with his girlfriends parents & I honestly dont know their address but should I contact him to find out ?).

    Sorry if this is long winded it's just that they have given me 14 days to reply.
    Many thanks

  2. #2
    mystery1's Avatar

    VIP Member

    Sep 2009
    824 Post(s)

    Default Re: Hello - Parking Eye county court claim

    ********************************Signature********* ************************

    Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

    Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

    I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

    I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

    Upload images to your thread like this .Email if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

    If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

    I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    : 4th March 2015, 10:38:AM
  2. Parking eye enforcement - county court judgement
    By BEVFOY in forum Debt Collection Agencies
    Replies: 9
    : 21st November 2013, 12:21:PM
  3. Replies: 28
    : 3rd September 2013, 18:13:PM
  4. Claim Form Parking Eye Ltd Northampton County Court
    By Mishkanala in forum PPC's - Parking Charge Notices
    Replies: 4
    : 10th July 2013, 19:49:PM
  5. County Court Claim help
    By JNS in forum Debt Collection Agencies
    Replies: 8
    : 6th December 2012, 09:19:AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Contact Us

© Celame (UK) Ltd 2017
LegalBeagles® are DPA Registered No. ZA158014
LegalBeagles® is the trading name of CELAME (UK) LIMITED ( 09220332 )
Registered Address: 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY
VAT registration number 206 9740 02
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Celame (UK) Ltd Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

To find out more about managing your money and getting free advice, visit the Money Advice Service,an independent service set up to help people manage their money.