• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance / Dial4aLoan PPI Misselling Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Finance / Dial4aLoan PPI Misselling Help

Apologies but I'm a bit of a novice at this but will try to explain as briefly as possible.

I took out a Secured Loan with Welcome Finance in November 2003 in which I was miss-sold PPI. I received the relevant questionnaire from Welcome in which I completed and returned.

Next I receive a letter from Dial4aLoan (same address as Welcome?) saying that they have been passed complaint details by Welcome Finance for investigation and can you kindly provide Copy of Agreement details showing insurance premium, documents relating to Dial4aLoan sale, status of account etc ?????

I have no recollection of ever having any contact with Dial4aLoan (obviously the Broker) or ever receiving details from them but only with Welcome Finance / Progressive Financial Services ?

I spoke to Welcome about this who were rather unhelpful and said that the matter had been passed to the Broker to deal with.

Anyway I then had to write to Dial4aLoan (No telephone number provided ?) in which I received a reply stating that I would have to send £10 for details of the account to proceed or revert complaint back to Welcome or Norwich Union / Aviva .

So anyway last week I sent the standard SAR letter to Dial4aLoan with £10 cheque (which has been cashed) requesting their response within 40 days.

Today I received their reply thanking payment and please find enclosed documentation that they hold on my file. All they have supplied is a couple of badly photocopied dial4aLoan Broker Commission statements, a BACS Remittance Advice letter from Welcome to Dial4aLoan again showing their commission, and copies of my previous correspondences to them !!!

Am I missing something here was expecting a lot more as per SAR letter conditions ? Any help would be appreciated as what to do next as this is becoming rather frustrating.
    Tags: None

Re: Welcome Finance / Dial4aLoan PPI Misselling Help

Could anyone assist please re the above thank-you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X