• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Carter Court action help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Carter Court action help please

Not sure where to post this so i apologise in advance if it is in the wrong section.I recived a letter from Bryan Carter saying i owe them 552 pound from a capital one debt which i racked up i am unemployed and i am flat broke and i am struggling badly with debt to the point where it makes me feel like i cant breath.In this letter it said that they have issued litigation Procedings in a county court which i also got the form from northampton court i logged on and asked for 28 days basically so i can get some advice i really dont know what to do next and im freaking out.Would be very grateful for any advice
    Tags: None

Re: Bryan Carter Court action help please

Hi Nightshark,

1: Take deep breaths, a lot of people are struggling with debt
    2: Surely, Bryan Carter has made contact with you at some earlier time? You have not said when this issue began.

I think the people here will need to know more than what you have said. Does Bryan Carter know that you are unemployed?

What did the Northampton court say when you asked for 26 days grace?

MC

Comment

Yeah bryan carter made contact with me i had an arrangment in place to pay 20 pounds a month but i defaulted on it.Bryan carter have said since i failed to contact them but i rung them various times and offered a lesser amount and was told that was un acceptable they where made aware that i am unemployed.I am still waiting to here from northampton court as i requested the 28 days online on the 09/02/14.Do i start filling in the claim form ?

Comment

Nightshark

1: Did you write to BC with your offer, or was it verbal?

Comment

I made a verbal offer

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X