• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gothia Limited and their advisors Largo Law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gothia Limited and their advisors Largo Law

Hi Amethyst

On the 25/10/1993, the original creditor applied to set aside a judgment which they had obtained on the 13/08/1992. On the 11/11/1993 the Court refused their application and ordered a Stay of Execution on the receipt of my £10 month payment - sorry, I forgot this.

MC
    Last edited by MuchConcerned; 6th February 2014, 12:27:PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Why would they apply to set aside their own judgment ? or were they applying to vary the judgment ?

Also I presume? 11/11/1991 should be 11/11/1993
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Amethyst

Not sure! the £433.58 included costs which was on the CCJ recovered from the SAR.

I cannot prove this, but I can remember word for word what the district judge said after I had provided him with my income/expenditure document.

The DJ on hearing the Plaintiff's solicitor ask for costs, The DJ said very slowly, "Go back to your masters and tell them to ensure that their customers can pay the instalments," He then added, "No costs."

MC

Comment

HI Amethyst

On the 03/09/1993, the original creditor applied to the Court to consolidate the accounts. Gothia told me the consolidation of accounts took place on the 13/08/1993.

I believe that the original creditor applied to set aside the judgment for £433.58, and then apply for a judgment which included all three Judgments. This is just my thoughts.

MC

Comment

Hi Amethyst

I refer to the original creditor's case notes: On each of the three accounts it was stated;

"We are receiving £10 per calendar month for all three agreements, use this to clear 91/233684 first."

Comment

Okay so they don't have and never have had CCJ's on the other three accounts (91/233368 for £3989.37
              91/233676 for £1426.62 91/233684 for £4389.37). As far as you are aware.

The £10 was for the £433 debt CCJ and you paid that as per the terms of the court order. The £433 CCJ is the debt refered to in the letter uploaded ref the Nissan Sunny HP.

Can you put what each of the debts was?

91/233368 for £3989.37 was for......
              91/233676 for £1426.62 was for......
              91/233684 for £4389.37 was for......
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

They can't just apply to court to consolidate the accounts. They are presumably nothing to do with the Nissan Sunny HP debt. They certainly wouldn't have been able to do it unilaterally and you would have received paperwork from the court regarding the application.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst

This letter is going to Gothia this coming Monday:

Gothia Limited
                  Ground Floor
                  Ridgeworth House
                  Liverpool Gardens
                  Worthing
                  West Sussex
                  BN11 1RS

Complaint Number: 00111
                  My Ref: ICO 1

10/02/2014

Dear Sir,

I can inform you; this letter is sent to you on the advice of the Information Commissioner’s Office. In this connection, I am aware that said debt collector is holding incorrect information about me which I require amending/correcting.
                  I refer to Gothia’s letter dated 13/08/2009 which contains the following: Gothia believe they are currently holding three judgments in my name, and it has been established that Gothia exaggerated, and that said debt collector is holding one Judgment dated 13/08/1993 and is referenced 89/620108.
                  In the first instance, I require Gothia to correct their exaggeration of holding three Judgments, and I also require a written confirmation that Gothia has adhered to the ICO’s guidelines concerning the Data Protection Act (4th principle), and that Gothia is currently holding one judgment dated 13/08/1993.
                  If Gothia has destroyed the relevant records, I require knowing the identity of said documents and the date of destruction.

Yours faithfully,

Comment

Can you put what each of the debts was?

91/233368 for £3989.37 was for......
                    91/233676 for £1426.62 was for......
                    91/233684 for £4389.37 was for......

Hold off on that letter until we get the full situation clear ok.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst,

91/233368 was allegedly a personal loan which never existed
                      91/233676 was an alleged personal loan
                      91/233684 was an alleged personal loan

MC

Comment

Originally posted by MuchConcerned View Post
                        Hi Amethyst,

91/233368 was allegedly a personal loan which never existed
                        91/233676 was an alleged personal loan
                        91/233684 was an alleged personal loan

MC

So in your view just completely fictitious ?

So did you say you had made a complaint to the ICO ?
                        Are these featuring on your credit file ?
                        When did you stop the £10 payments for the actual CCJ ?
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Also is there a second page to the letter you posted up earlier dated 2009.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst

1: I have reported Gothia's behaviour to the ICO on three occasions
                            2: I have absolute proof that 91/233676 and 91/233684 are fictitious
                            3: My 2009 credit file was devoid of any outanding CCJ's and Gothia knew this.
                            4: I stopped paying the £10 during July 2009, when Gothia informed me that I was paying on a loan - not an HP agreement

MC

Comment

Hi Amethyst

Yes there is a 2nd page, I did not post that up because I thought the previous effort had failed - do you want it?

MC

Comment

Hopefully, this is the 2nd page

MC
                                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X