• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gothia Limited and their advisors Largo Law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gothia Limited and their advisors Largo Law

You've uploaded the agreement partially of 91/233684 . what are you not sure of?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Is the other person being harassed over these debts?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi Amethyst

I have enlarged the Agreement for 91/233684, an my enlargement the 91/233684 covers another reference, which I can clearly see 05/ and at the end there is a 3.

MC

Comment

deleted

Comment

Hi Amethyst

No! that person is very ill.

MC

Comment

Originally posted by MuchConcerned View Post
              Hi Amethyst

No! that person is very ill.

MC
              ok, so you are trying to help put affairs in order?

Sorry feel a bit like I'm playing guessing games, I'm still not much closer to working out what the issue with these debts Is currently, I'd love to be able to help but really can't work out what you need help with yet.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

OK!

Gothia holds one Judgment which is dated 13/08/1993 and Gothia has informed me that Judgment is still active. You and I know that is not true.

I have discussed 91/233676 and 91/233684.

The CAB negotiated with Gothia a cease fire and both parties agreed. Amethyst, I was happy with that. 3 weeks later Gothia contacted the Land Registry and added £9.00 to their bill and then I received a demand for £5000.

I have had two odious characters knocking on my door wanting to discuss other matters.

Early 2011, Largo Law set out a well defined note stating both sides would close their files. The note mentioned debts/

The CAB cautioned me that had I signed the note, that would indicate the debts were mine.

Gothia want the matter closed, but they have been the authors of many lies. On the other hand, I also would like to draw a line under that matter for reasons that only you know.

Does this make sense?

MC

Comment

Deleted: double post

Damnation: it was not a double post.
                  Last edited by MuchConcerned; 11th February 2014, 13:19:PM.

Comment

Hi

The first three letters have been sent, and received by Gothia. I will let You all know the outcome good or bad.

I am currently dealing with another issue. This time Largo Law indicated that a Direct Debit did not clear, and the explanation indicated the process took 43 days.

I contacted the Bacs' system and spoke with a Service Desk Agent who informed me, "an unpaid direct debit may be re-presented provided that re-presentation takes place within one month of the date on which first presentation was made.

In my case, the first presentation took place on the 24/12/1991. Therefore one month later was the 23/01/1992 - which is many days less than Largo Law wanted me to believe.

MC

Comment

Hi all

I have received Gothia's letter which states, "We acknowledge receipt of your challenges to the accuracy of the information we hold and have made a record of the dispute you have raised."

My question to Gothia was "You claimed to be currently holding three County Court Judgments."

The ICO say "When individuals challenge the accuracy of information held about them, you should consider whether the information is accurate and, if it is not, you should delete or correct it.”

Next stage: involve the ICO, and then off to Court. I will keep you informed.

MC

Comment

HI all

As promised, the following is an update:

On the 04/06/2014, I asked Gothia for a second Subject Access Request which arrived this morning receiving the Statements:

1: Account 89/620108 - Closing Balance £0.00
                        2: Account 91/233676 - Closing Balance £0.00
                        3: Account 91/233684 - Closing Balance £0.00

MC

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X