• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I am a victim of police & Bailiff actions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am a victim of police & Bailiff actions

Thank you bluebottle.

I have followed your recommendations and await the response from HMC. Had an appointment Tuesday last with a court official and has sent my complaint to them along with the request to answer my Questions.

A director of Excel says his bailiff acted within the law. The lies in which his officers/bailiff had told him in the true facts are all fabricated to make it look like he was acting within his right to extort money from me.

WELL WHAT ABOUT MY RIGHTS?

I now have to wait for all concerned for their replies back to me and will update ASAP.

Comment

I don't get it?

"Excel say, that under the authority for this power of entry was inserted in the schedule 4A of section 125B of the magistrates court act 1980 by the domestic violence crimes & victims act 2004"

What is this BS?

Comment

Originally posted by inneedofhelp View Post
        I don't get it?

"Excel say, that under the authority for this power of entry was inserted in the schedule 4A of section 125B of the magistrates court act 1980 by the domestic violence crimes & victims act 2004"

What is this BS?
        It is a provision that does actually exist, but it must be used sparingly and usually requires sanctioning by a nominated officer at the magistrates court that issued the distress warrant. What Excel has said is, putting it tactfully, a misrepresentation of the true position. Do you have the name of the director of Excel who wrote to you, by any chance? Also, which police force is involved in this matter?
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

So.. Just a little tickle from Excel then. Trying to dump the whole matter?

It's the South Wales Police...

Yes I do have the D's name... Should I post his name as I don't feel for the present time it's something I should be doing in bringing any unlawful act. But hey... Why should I give a toss about what happens if I should blurt out his name on a public forum.

MIKE GARLAND.

Comment

Yes I do have the D's name... Should I post his name as I don't feel for the present time it's something I should be doing in bringing any unlawful act. But hey... Why should I give a toss about what happens if I should blurt out his name on a public forum.

MIKE GARLAND.
            This gent?

Or this?

Or this, from the MoJ Certificated Bailiffs' Register?

Comment

So.. Just a little tickle from Excel then. Trying to dump the whole matter?

It's the South Wales Police...

MIKE GARLAND.
              Mr Garland is showing up on the current list of directors for Excel.* Find out what the court official has to say and then we can help you decide your next step.

* List compiled on 10/02/14.

Comment

How current is the address, please, Cloggy? The office address I have for Excel, as at 10/02/14, is in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, which is probably their registered office address, which also happens to be the effective address for serving legal documents on the company. Excel has offices in Liverpool, London and Swansea.

Their claims about having the lowest complaint rate in the industry looks a bit iffy.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                  How current is the address, please, Cloggy? The office address I have for Excel, as at 10/02/14, is in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, which is probably their registered office address, which also happens to be the effective address for serving legal documents on the company. Excel has offices in Liverpool, London and Swansea.
                  I have no idea - it was merely one reference to the fellow I found on the web, which described him as a Certificated Bailiff.

Hence the extract from the Ministry of Injustice Register on which he is clearly shewn - missing!

Comment

Interesting. I wonder what the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) would have to say about some of the claims being made on the Excel website? I got the details for Excel from the Companies In The UK website. Very interesting and useful website. Link can be provided if desired.

Comment

The very one Sir.

Comment

Can you please direct me in what I should say when questioning the court manager about this fellow man.

The postal PO.BOX address is alive. IMHO

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                            Interesting. I wonder what the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) would have to say about some of the claims being made on the Excel website? I got the details for Excel from the Companies In The UK website. Very interesting and useful website. Link can be provided if desired.

If you would be so kind bluebottle. Please link.

Comment

I know I may get shot down in flames BUT .................

The Director you have mentioned is usually a very fair person and no doubt his Bailiff will have told him what he wanted to know.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
                                I know I may get shot down in flames BUT .................

The Director you have mentioned is usually a very fair person and no doubt his Bailiff will have told him what he wanted to know.
                                Yes no doubt. But all fabricated. The facts do not tally.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X