• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I am a victim of police & Bailiff actions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am a victim of police & Bailiff actions

Originally posted by righty View Post
    Despite what Wombat states I would advise you to escalate your complaint & I'm sure Bluebottle would say the same. Its your decisions
    How would you suggest the OP goes about this, Righty?

Comment

Have you thought about contacting your local Police & Crime Commissioner?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombats View Post
        I'm afraid none of the above surprises me. I would be inclined to leave it it lie and put it down to experience. Others will have their own views. The advice to pursue it this far was not ideal IMO - very far from actually.

Please do not let ANYONE convince you to pursue this matter further.
        Thank you Wombats. I appreciate your comment. And I agree in some way of knowing the outcome would result in a probable dissatisfying finding. "Which from the report there are irregularities to the whole truth in what I had stated "How ever. If everyone acted in away of not pursuing an appeal then the system would never change. The whole report from my reading is totally not the truth in my original statement.
        I still have time to consider my actions. My head and heart say go for it. What harm can it do. What do I have too loose.

Despite what Wombat states I would advise you to escalate your complaint & I'm sure Bluebottle would say the same. Its your decisions

How would you suggest I go about this Righty?

Originally posted by CYNthesys View Post
        Have you thought about contacting your local Police & Crime Commissioner?
        Not of yet.

Comment

I had already posted links Where are they?

Comment

I had already posted links Where are they?
            Admin removed some posts due to a troll attack on my thread Righty. I came on-line today and found it had been closed to further reply's. Please. Could you re-post the links.

Comment

Last edited by Wombats; 14th November 2014, 02:03:AM.

Comment

I will be honest and say that although the final decision rests with the OP, there is evidence of misfeasance on the part of the EA, police and court staff. The OP's case is likely to need the intervention of their MP and/or referral to higher levels within HMCTS before, I suspect, some form of resolution is achieved.
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thank you bluebottle. Not a word I would use or indeed have ever heard of before now. "Misfeasance" But indeed IMO. Corruption at the highest point. I do intend to make an appeal but I have no knowledge of how to proceed with this matter. The whole investigation is full of lies and distortions of the truth in what had gone on. The Police have acted in a way to protect those in a higher position than myself. Especially the bailiff and his masters. Along with the courts.

Righty did say he had posted links but they have been wiped from existence.

Wombats thinks I should let it go. But why should I.

This whole fiasco has been placed upon me for gain to those in authority and power to do what they wish with any Tom Dick or Harry.

Well If anyone out there would like to assist me... Including Righty, Wombats, or anyone else. Feel free. It would be very much appreciated.

This can not be allowed to happen. Not only to myself, but to everyone who are cheated by these rouges who think. Oh it's OK. We can do what we want kind of people.

Once again. Thank you. I look forward to future comments by anyone.

Comment

I feel you need to get you MP onboard as soon as possible. MPs have access to Ministers and Secretaries of State who are the ones who can shake people up if need be.
                    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X