• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SCOTLAND Stat Demand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCOTLAND Stat Demand

As BW illegal are Lowells paramilitary wing can you really expect them to be any different to the Leeds Liars.?

Comment

Originally posted by alscotland View Post
      Thank you for your help and information, i will sign up for a new e-mail address, then sit here and try and put it down in a reasonable way and send by e-mail to BW ilegal that i did in fact send the denial slip back to their office in time which was received and signed for at their premises in Leeds. I will attach the copies of proof of sending (r/mail purchase receipt) the SD denial slip and proof of delivery with their signature and dates.
      Repetring what I said on the other thread.

If me I think I would, because if they are then daft enough to issue a bankruptcy petition you then have a double dose of proof that they are acting wrongly.

Once they might excuse by claiming a mistake, but if they have been told twice then it becomes clear they are acting in deliberate bad faith and contempt of the bankruptcy procedures and law.

Comment

Thanks nibbler, i'll hold off until tomorrow now before sending as its time for me to say ta ta (night shift). I will also hold back on showing BW ILEGAL the proof of sending and receiving my mail, on a need to see basis. I have it, they do not need to see it, i think.

Comment

Took your advice and sent letter to BW ILEGAL 5/3/14 by r/mail recorded delivery. When i told the postmaster who is a friend that i was sending this letter as a reminder that this company were seemingly denying that they had received my earlier special delivery of the SD DENIAL, he was livid.

I cant think of any other reason as to why they suggest that i have not applied to have the SD set-aside, other than the fact they are denying receiving my mail, or that the DENIAL SLIP means nothing. If anyone can think of any other reason, please let me know. thanks

Comment

I can't and have just said on stressballs thread that I've checked the laws and guidances for SD's in Scotland and you only need to send the denial slip by recorded delivery as you have done for this to be the end of the matter so far as insolvency proceedings go.

I was a little concerned on the 'apparent insolvency' issue, although that should be covered by the denial slip also.

If one of you can contact the AIB to ensure that the denial slip IS the right thing to do and that no application for set aside need be made - it would be good to have a definitive answer.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Have you heard anything else on this one al?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hello Amethyst thanks for dropping in. no i have'nt heard anything from either Lowell or BW ilegal since i last sent off a letter (5/3/2014) reminding them of my returning the Denial Slips to both parties within the appropriate time limit. If you remember, they sent me a Without Prejudice letter claiming i had not applied to set aside the SD, so pay up or we will send a petition to the court for sequestration.

I also informed BW ilegal of my requesting CCA requests from their client of whom they represent (Lowell) and that they should check their records accordingly. I informed them that i had all proofs of sending and receiving of my mail and would produce copies and originals on a need to be seen basis if required.

I have not had any communication from Lowell regarding my CCA requests, not even acknowledgement of receiving, although i have the royal mail proof of sending and signatures of collecting at their office.

I have not had a response from BW ilegal as yet to the reminder letter sent. Now i wait day by day on what the postman will bring, it's hellish.

Comment

As I think was mentioned earlier, I am happy to respond if you PM me

Comment

Is yours still rumbling on as well? I think you've seen they have done the same again to top cat.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hello Sharon, yes i am reading on the forum every day, keeping up with what's going on and all of the members sound as desperate as i must have sounded when this all started with me, i wish them all good luck and am glad they found you guys to get proper help and calm their stress levels down a bit.
                      I have not heard from either bw illegal or lowell as yet, so i still await a letter drop at sometime.
                      I did send bw a letter that i put together using the information that i got from you wonderful people, so thank you all.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X