• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift 1st Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swift 1st Ltd

I Would like to apologise to swift for making accusations in my 3 day triai that they committed fraud ,it was shown beyond reasonable doubt that swift did not play any part in the tampering of my application or documents to them and I once again apologise for these serious allegations made to them in the Luton county court on the 03-02-2014 ,I believe I was mislead as to who my case was against and to the fact that the broker had more to play in the misselling of my mortgage than swift 1st ltd. I would advise any one thinking of taking on a case for mortgage misselling to seriously look at your case with a view to what the solicitor thinks he is going to get out of it as most solicitors know full well that this is area of law is unchartered and that they are only looking to jump on the band wagon to start the next big thing like PPI.
    Though my case was made of public importance it did not stand up to the fact of mortgage misselling under the mcob rules please also note it is not necessary to have an endowment on an interest only mortgage! Please note if you sign that the mortgage is affordable you will be held liable for your signature upon the document making it enforceable no matter what you have included on your application form ,I would suggest anyone thinking of taking a mortgage misselling case against Swift Ltd think twice and if your defending one good luck as your costs could mount like mine today into thousands and thousands of pounds .
    Last edited by acaldin; 3rd February 2014, 21:48:PM. Reason: Court Case Ruling
    Tags: None

Re: Swift 1st Ltd

Good luck have to admire you for taking this on

Comment

Hi Acaldin, would be interested to hear if your solicitor was from Ultimate Law, as I have been in contact with them regarding a Swift issue.
      Cheers Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brian77 View Post
        Hi Acaldin, would be interested to hear if your solicitor was from Ultimate Law, as I have been in contact with them regarding a Swift issue.
        Cheers Brian
        Drop Ulitma Law as fast as you can matey..............that's what I say.

Sparkie

Comment

Acaldin, do you have a formal judgment handed down ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post

Sparkie
            Me too. I didn't realize it was Ultimate Law.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post

Sparkie
              Hi Sparkie I already have and got a very successful result on my own, I was just curious.
              Cheers Brian

Comment

From acaldin's earlier posts I believe he was using that company for the claim - I moderated/edited a number of posts when they were posted as they were plugging their services - later posts became so acaldin was not recommending them any more, although I still edited out mention of the company name. I don't know the exact situation at the point this got in to court but UL were definately in the picture in the past.

By way of example
                Originally posted by acaldin

9th June 2012 12:09:PM

acaldin
                Barrister for Swift argues that if the judge allows the claim for Mr. Caldinto precede with his case and that there application is not successful that theFlood gates will be open to thousand of claims also claims that have all readybeen dealt with due to the fact they failed to deal with mcob rules correctlyand treat customers Fairley while in a mortgage with them!
                In my opion this would result inpast and present cases already dealt with being re looked at with a separateaction for damages due to non disclosure of these facts. Most people like mewould have not known anything about these rules until the FSA made the issueand Legal Fine Public Knowledge. On the 8th June 2012 in the ST ALBANS COUNTYCOURT the judge allowed Mr. Caldin the right to bring a claim against swift fordamages after a repossession notice had already been Granted to swift.
                Swifts barrister asked the judge for the right to appeal and the judge declinedthe right to appeal!

If you have in the past or present had a problem with Swift 1st ltd or Swiftadvances than you should contact xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Now atxxxxxxxxxxx as heoffers a No Win no Fee Agreement in pursuing your case and i Andrew Caldin cannottell you how much stress xxxxxxxxxxxxx removed from my shoulders knowing that i had aprofessional defending me and being put on the same level footing to fight Swift.I will now await the claim to go to Trial .
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Alcadin,

Sorry to learn that you have not been successful against SWIFT in court.

I have a number of cases for IRRESPONSIBLE LENDING which have been upheld against Swift 1st Limited by the FOS. As you have found out to your detriment, allegations against Swift regarding fraud or mis-selling are nearly always counteracted by the fact they are protected by a ring of broker networks who were the main sales force for their product.

If you can still try and take this through the FOS that's the route I would take.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X