• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SAR Acenden SPML re BTL GMAC rfc mortgage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR Acenden SPML re BTL GMAC rfc mortgage

Hi, help needed with the newly named Capstone company

I have sent SAR to Acenden(ex Capstone) including post office certification of my UK passport at the beginning of dec 2013. Acenden service the mortgage for SPML. SPML hold my GMAC RFC deeds and also have a charge at LR. They have cashed the £10 Chq and Acenden sent me a letter informing that they are processing my SAR request.

Two weeks later I received another letter from Acenden requesting I send them further certification of my ID as my signature did not match what was on file.

In reply I emailed and mail a recorded letter to Acenden reminding them that both Acenden and SPML have been corresponding with me since 2006 and that I have sent many signed letters over that time to them and not once did they inform me that my signature had a problem. In fact only six months ago I sent them a signed letter at their own phone request after I requested they updated my contact details.

They are a nightmare to deal with and I have a long time ago given up trying to reason with them by phone. So what else can I do ?
    Robinhood2003

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X