• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capita / Birmingham Council Collusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capita / Birmingham Council Collusion

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
    I would hope they would, they don't give a toss about skanky bailiffs and over powerful private government service providers.
    They weren't very complimentary about RLP, were they?
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
      They weren't very complimentary about RLP, were they?
      Pray do tell.....

Comment

Pray do tell.....
        It was shortly after the Oxford case and RLP were trying to smother all and any publicity for the ruling. Private Eye carried an article which showed RLP and Schillings in a less than complimentary light about their attempts to prevent news of the court ruling from being made public.

Comment

Just had an Email from the Ombudsman stating that Equita now claim to have a levy on my neighbour's car. I can't think why the ombudsman is allowing them tho change their story time and time again. I pointed out to the ombudsman that even if this levy is true it is no relevant to the case since the charges were added in September 2012 and the levy on my neighbour's car was made in May 2013 allegedly. Does anybody know how long ombudsman investigations take? I expected this to be an open and shut case for her.

Comment

Hopefully they are giving Equita the rope to hang themselves with spurious third party levies

Comment

Hopefully they are giving Equita the rope to hang themselves with spurious third party levies
              That is exactly what it looks like to me, BB.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                That is exactly what it looks like to me, BB.
                I think the Ombudsman is keeping OP up to date with what verbal diahorrea or wild outlandish claims Crapquita are using to try to get themselves out of the crap.

Comment

I think the Ombudsman is keeping OP up to date with what verbal diahorrea or wild outlandish claims Crapquita are using to try to get themselves out of the crap.
                  That's right the investigator has kept me up dated throughout. He has censured Birmingham council and been highly critical if Equita's actions. The Verdict? Birmingham have been ordered to refund the charges, clear any arrears that remain and pay £150 to compensate me for the hassle. And a written apology.

I have a PDF of the report. Am I able to post it on the thread?
                  Last edited by WTF1962; 12th August 2014, 20:01:PM. Reason: adding information

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X