• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA Posted credit insurance = PPI?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA Posted credit insurance = PPI?

I'm looking to reclaim from MBNA. Sent a SAR request and got a reply this morning. The information they sent goes back to 2007 although the credit card was taken out in 2002. Is it possible they do not have the info prior to 2007 and how do I find out if they do?

On the transactions list they ahve sent me there are :

'POSTED CREDIT INSURANCE FEES' until April 2008, then there are 2x 'CREDIT INSURANCE PLAN COVERAGE' entries and then they seem to call it 'PAYMENT PROTECTION COVER' for the remainder of the card life.

Are these all PPI entries?

Whats interesting is on the CCA they sent me which i'm not sure is even enforceable I have ticked the box refusing Payment Protection Cover.

Also on the documents are entries for
    Late fees -£12
    Special Cash Interest
    Posted Retail Interest
    Posted Cash Advance Fees
    Posted Cash Advance Interest
    Other Interest
    Overlimit Fee
    Finance Charge (after April 2008)

Can any of these be reclaimed also and if so can I send them a letter along the lines of 'please refund all PPI and charges'? or will they be separate claims?

Thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X