• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Won ! Multiple Parking Charge Notices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Won ! Multiple Parking Charge Notices

I wouldn't have thought so.

M1

Comment

Hi, just to let you know had email from POPLA - APPEAL ALLOWED - Amber Ahmed you're a star.

It was judged on GPEOL based on the breakdown of the fees, in particular the Debt Recovery Charge was slated. "The parking charge sought is by way of damages and the damages do not reflect GPEOL."

Thank you all for your advise and support, will let you know about the others as soon as I hear.

Comment

Hiya, thought I'd update and conclude this thread.

I've dealt with 14 PCN's in total (not mine - family & friends) of these 10 got cancelled by the PPC's and 4 were won via POPLA with M1's appeal letter.

Many thanks M1 for all your help and advise and the lovely thing is I have passed on the knowledge to others.

Comment

10 cancelled by ppc themselves. That's a high percentage. Nice results though.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X