• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Calls from 01924 215367

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls from 01924 215367

This afternoon a caller from this number contacted o/h and told him he had £800 to come back in bank charges and that a cheque is on it's way. WOW, just before xmas a bonus NOT.

Just checked 'WHO CALLS ME' http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/01924215367 it is a load of nonsense, everyone has had these nuisance calls .

Apparently they already had o/h name and address + post code and he never asked for any information from him, but as sure as eggs are eggs he will be bombarded with calls over the coming weeks.

If this starts to become annoying he will report this to the ICO plus http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/sca...-warning-feb11 and I suppose the MOJ would be happy to deal with these guys pretending to be authorised by the MOJ, which is definitely against the rules, that is even if they are even authorised.

They never once said who they were.... I suppose that they don't want anyone to know who they are. One person on who calls me said they even knew the first 6 numbers on his card, spooky.....

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE GUYS, THEY WILL KEEP CALLING, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GIVE THEM ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.

If they call again I told my o/h to advise them that the MOJ told him to record the call, so lets see how quickly they hang up lol.
    Tags: None

Re: Calls from 01924 215367

another call today from this number, no one speaks.....................so guess they have nothing worthwhile to say

Comment

My family know to say 'Hello' first when they ring me..I never speak first cos if it's one of those pain in the arse companies I would be very very rude lol
      Any number that comes up as blocked or a number I don't recognise on my mobile I never answer it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
        if it's one of those pain in the arse companies I would be very very rude lol
        I'm never rude to them.

I just blow a whistle or fog-horn down the 'phone to deafen them. :grin:

Comment

I recognise that as being a Wakefield number Tutts, going up there in the next hour to pick up the kids for the weekend:tinysmile_grin_t:
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Tools, do you want to pop in there and pick up the £800 they promised o/h for return of his bank charges which he does not have lol, I don't even know what company they are and whether or not they are authorised by the MOJ. It is most likely just to be a call centre and they do not have a clue.

Originally posted by Tools View Post
            I recognise that as being a Wakefield number Tutts, going up there in the next hour to pick up the kids for the weekend:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X