• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DISCONTINUED ! bryan carter re court summons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help re reply from bryan carter re court summons please

Bwyan Carter seems to have been a bit naughty.

He surely must know that, if a creditor has not complied with a request made under section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, the alleged agreement cannot be enforced unless/until they do comply.

Might their apparent desire to bounce the defendant into signing a Consent Order have anything to do with Bowells failure to produce anything like the agreement?

Comment

good point if it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt have a clue i sat looking at it for ages wondering what to do
      what annoyed me is b/c want to get the judgment by striking out my defense how can this happen , can anyone advise about that, do i contact the court or b/c stating i want to go to court and defend there alleged claim

Comment

update , still no response from lowells re post 12
        but i have now received from northampton ccbc notice of allocation to small track
        i have filled in the n180 form to send back and asked to be allocated to my local court , i still dont have there defense
        or any information from them so looks like i will have to go to court with nothing just there say so , any imput would be grateful thanks rips

Comment

i got a letter from bryan carter dated 31 jan

we enclose a copy of the claimant s directions questionnaire
          the claimant is prepared to settle this matter outside of court and we look forward to hearing from you
          regarding negotiations

yours sincerly bryan carter

well i didnt agree to mediation mr request was to have this moved to my local court there n180 looks like a copy
          the tick boxes looks computer ticked contact details is bryan carter and the witness box says 0
          my local court has been put in the d1 section
          now i thought and i may be wrong but i thought it would be the claimant going to court not bryan carter or can he just represent them lowell that is , or is this just another ploy to get me to contact them and enter into some arrangement

thank for any advice or thoughts on this regards rips

Comment

Originally posted by rips View Post
            update , still no response from lowells re post 12
            but i have now received from northampton ccbc notice of allocation to small track
            i have filled in the n180 form to send back and asked to be allocated to my local court , i still dont have there defense
            or any information from them so looks like i will have to go to court with nothing just there say so , any imput would be grateful thanks rips
            The claimant doesn't have to submit a defence. Presumably you mean the documents they intend to rely on.

i got a letter from bryan carter dated 31 jan

we enclose a copy of the claimant s directions questionnaire
            the claimant is prepared to settle this matter outside of court and we look forward to hearing from you
            regarding negotiations

yours sincerly bryan carter

well i didnt agree to mediation mr request was to have this moved to my local court there n180 looks like a copy
            the tick boxes looks computer ticked contact details is bryan carter and the witness box says 0
            my local court has been put in the d1 section
            now i thought and i may be wrong but i thought it would be the claimant going to court not bryan carter or can he just represent them lowell that is , or is this just another ploy to get me to contact them and enter into some arrangement

thank for any advice or thoughts on this regards rips
            Bryan Carter are representing Lowell so they would be expected to go to court, unless Lowell had changed solicitors.

You may want to look at this to get a better understanding of what happens in the small claims track: http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.u.../ex306-eng.pdf

Comment

Neither Bryan nor the Leeds Leeches have produced anything resembling a CCA. Just how TF can they take it to Court or are the above the law

Comment

hi just an update still no response from all my requests, at present this will be allocated to my local court in may
                ill keep ya posted , i will post a new problem wich is quiet unbelievable from mkdp

Comment

good news this morning just received a letter from Bryan carter re Lowell portfolio with a notice of discontinuance a copy has been sent to the
                  take notice that the claimant hereby wholly discontinues this action against the defendant
                  we certify that we have given notice of discontinuance of proceedings to every defendant against whom the claimant desires to discontinue

court n 279 notice of discontinuance of proceedings or withdrawal of part claim order 18 rule 1.

looks like we beat lowell and thank you to everyone on this site , whom without your help stopping these opportunist thank you rips

Comment

As usual Bryan bottles it when it comes to a contest
                    LOL

Comment

good news this morning just received a letter from Bryan carter re Lowell portfolio with a notice of discontinuance a copy has been sent to the
                      take notice that the claimant hereby wholly discontinues this action against the defendant
                      we certify that we have given notice of discontinuance of proceedings to every defendant against whom the claimant desires to discontinue

court n 279 notice of discontinuance of proceedings or withdrawal of part claim order 18 rule 1.

looks like we beat lowell and thank you to everyone on this site , whom without your help stopping these opportunist thank you rips

FABULOUS ! Well done for standing up for yourself and proper procedure against them.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X