• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA Charges - hearing date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA Charges - hearing date

I've had some paperwork through from the court to say that I have a hearing date for my charges claim against MBNA, was looking through the site and note that the templates section is not working. Does anyone have a list of documents, etc that need to be filed with the court to rely on.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Tags: None

Re: MBNA Charges - hearing date

Hi Yellowplum, welcome back.

Can you give us a brief update of the story so far including your particulars of claim etc.

Did you compile a court bundle at the time you first entered the claim.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: MBNA Charges - hearing date

Sorry for the late reply, I have only been able to locate everything today. My particulars of claim are based on the MoneySavingExpert ones on Credit Card charges that they are unlawful etc.

Today I received a witness statement from MBNA (interesting it cost them £16.72 to post). They state that they have refunded some charges to me, but do not state when. One of the charges I am claiming back is a bounced DD fee, this is charged at £25 by them.

They have claimed that it is reasonable for them to charge these fees. They place some exhibits within the statement, a copy of a credit agreement, and the three pieces of correspondences that we exchanged previously to raising this claim.

Interestingly the credit agreement states the default charge for a bounced DD is £12 not £25, therefore I am not sure this is the credit agreement that was in place at the time that I took out the card.

I am not sure also if they will attend court tomorrow, but I am attending.

I need some assistance on a skeleton argument to make as things have moved on since the original claims where made.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X