• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON! Bryan Carter Lowell County Court Form. discontinued.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Carter Lowell County Court Form

Hi Legal
    Been reading your thread and the letters you are receiving from Carter are identical to the ones Im getting!

Comment

i haven't heard anything from Bryan or the court

Comment

Originally posted by Legal View Post
        i haven't heard anything from Bryan or the court
        From your previous post, the 28 days have not elapsed yet, BC still have another week and a half to notify the court if they wish to proceed.

I received a reply from court yesterday stating they've received my defense and will notify the claimant. If they wish to proceed, they will need to notify them within 28days, otherwise the claim becomes stayed until the claimant tells to court they want to proceed.

Comment

Ok, my questionnaire arrived yesterday but was too tired from work to even look at it. How do i find out where my nearest small claims court is? The form said something about agreeing or disagreeing that its a small claims category. How long do i have to return it?

Comment

Ok, my questionnaire arrived yesterday but was too tired from work to even look at it. How do i find out where my nearest small claims court is? The form said something about agreeing or disagreeing that its a small claims category. How long do i have to return it?
            If the claim is under £10k, it'll be allocated to the small claims track, no need to disagree with that. You can find your nearest court here: https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/ Select 'Money claims' from the dropdown. Having said that, the form itself should have the court your claim is being transferred to, on the top right hand corner, along with the date. You only have to fill in the location of hearing part if you want it heard at a certain court and there are reasons for that.

Comment

I completed my questionnaire and have asked for the case to be transferred to my nearest county court. I searched for an N266 online but could not find it. I would appreciate if anyone knows where i could download one. Do i send the N266 to the court or to Bryan?

Comment

N266 is a notice to admit facts, are you sure that's what you want ?

M1

Comment

I completed my questionnaire and have asked for the case to be transferred to my nearest county court. I searched for an N266 online but could not find it. I would appreciate if anyone knows where i could download one. Do i send the N266 to the court or to Bryan?
                  Where did you get the idea of the N266 from? :noidea:

Comment

Someone told me that N266 will make them submit all the documents they will be using in court. I'm guessing that's incorrect

Comment

Hi I had same letter

Comment

So there isn't any documents i could file that would make them submit whatever, if anything, they have? Will pop the questionnaire into the post tomorrow via recorded delivery

Comment

Someone told me that N266 will make them submit all the documents they will be using in court. I'm guessing that's incorrect
                          It looks like they took a quick look at this page: http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pro...es/civil/forms and thought the titles related to the item below when they actually relate to the item above, so they were referring to an N265, however, that form is not an order to force disclosure, you'd use it if you were the one disclosing the documents.

N260 (opens in new window)
                          Statement of Costs (summary assessment)
                          N265 (opens in new window)
                          List of documents: standard disclosure
                          N266 (opens in new window)
                          Notice to Admit Facts

Comment

HI Legal,

Just wondering any updates please.

thanks

Comment

I received a letter stating that the claim has been moved to my local county court and to await contact from them. Are there any disclosure forms i could send? If so, would i be sending it to Bryan or the Court?

Comment

So, last thursday, I received a letter from my local county court with a date for the hearing. In the letter, it was ordered that each party supply the other with any evidence they intend to use in court, failure to do so may have the judge refuse to consider the document in court. So, i'm thinking i will finally receive something from these w***ers.

Lo and Behold, i do receive something alright. Just got home to a letter from Bryan, it is a Notice of Discontinuance!!!! This letter is the happiest thing to have happened to me in the months that this started. I am more than extremely happy and thankful to those that stuck with me throughout this process and to those that offered up their time to me.

I will be contacting my local county court asap to confirm that they received Bryan's correspondence, i don't want this to be some sort of trickery.

Once again, thank you everyone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X