• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global v Frost Bristol County Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global v Frost Bristol County Court

Hi
    I am looking for this judgement but can not find it.

It has been reported on another site that in the case the judge found that a credit agreement had been signed and granted judgement but there are no other details
    Tags: None

Re: Arrow Global v Frost Bristol County Court

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    Hi
    I am looking for this judgement but can not find it.

It has been reported on another site that in the case the judge found that a credit agreement had been signed and granted judgement but there are no other details
    I happen to know quite a lot about this case, it was one of mine sadly, and yes it was unsuccessful, everyone loses eventually and this case was lost on factual findings.Appealing was simply impossible as findings of fact are difficult to overturn.So yes the Recorder found that there was a signed agreement even though there wasnt one in play.
    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

PT
      I suspect that the person posting may have a vested interest ( I am being nice here). In case you haven't read the posts in question if you don't mind I will PM you a link

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
        PT
        I suspect that the person posting may have a vested interest ( I am being nice here). In case you haven't read the posts in question if you don't mind I will PM you a link
        ive read the post over there, interesting but there are many people who in the legal world share judgments, so it may be that someone has been passed a copy in confidence.

I dont get on there anymore, cos im banned over there lol
        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Banned? Not as often as me lol

I hate to admit but there is merit in his argument particularly if you were handing out legal advice. You never get a straight answer from a lawyer:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post

I dont get on there anymore, cos im banned over there lol
            Thought I hadn't seen your name for a while on the other forum, all I can say is more fool them. Still finding my way around this site but have to say that I find the level of knowledge & help on offer to be far superior. Can't believe they would ban someone of your calibre, I know who I would want to be receiving help from.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X