• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wescott

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wescott

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    Sorry I am somewhat busy at the mo winding someone else up
    Is this one pager in response to a S77 request?

Is there any chance of posting it up as a pdf with all personal details removed?
    Yes it is the S77 response.
    It has all the details, amount of loan, date, APR, charges, total payable, length of loan.
    My address it all seems to be the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by VeryWorried View Post
      Yes it is the S77 response.
      It has all the details, amount of loan, date, APR, charges, total payable, length of loan.
      My address it all seems to be the real deal.
      What about terms and conditions?
      Was there either a set up charge or maybe PPI, if so that should be set out separately
      As I said difficult to say without seeing it

Comment

I have a copy of the original document of which I signed, and sad to say the one W/cot have sent me covers everything.

So, I have to set up a payment plan, which can only be small, which I imagine will not be enough, so will they apply for a CCJ.

Comment

Well
          Lets put it this way I am on ESA and haven't paid a penny to any of my 25+ creditors for 2 years . Some of them are enforceable but don't tell them that . They haven't started proceedings as of yet.

Do remember though that I have no job and no assets (or if I do no one knows about them)

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
            If you receive a threat of a doorstep visit, there's a letter you can send, revoking the right to visit you. Most of the time they are empty threats though.
            Hi FlamingParrot

Can you please tell me if I can use your letter to stop Wescott phoning me or turning up at my door even though I'm based in Scotland? Your letter refers to English Common Law.

Thanks

DFM

Comment

Hi
              You can certainly use the letter to stop them phoning you however i am pretty certain that doorstep visits are not allowed in Scotland anyway so you will only make yourself look like a walkover if you put that in. That IMHO is the major drawback with template letters that people say do not edit. Much better to edit to suit.
              I will check and get back to you.

Edit

yes it is illegal to doorstep you in Scotland so if they have suggested they might you could just add a line in saying something along the lines of

Further to your threat of a doorstep visit please be aware that as I live in Scotland the law is somewhat different , I suggest you check the legality of your position.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X