• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Keep getting calls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep getting calls

Hi all
    Just thought I would share this one
    Having dealt with my own debts a few years ago and all the countless calls from banks and debt collection agencies any dealings are strictly now in writing only.
    The funny thing is I get countless calls from DC agencies about someone else ,I am registered ex directory and use to TP service some calls they have dealt with ,I have on occasion rung the DC and told them to remove the number as that person is not on this line . I have recently been getting a company called Clarity calling and sometimes as i have just found out comes up as International on my caller display its so annoying BT did offer to change the number for free but I didnt want to confuse my lovely Mum who struggles at best of times trying to use her phone,why dont they realise after about a dozen calls that the person is not on this number
    Rant over !!
    Tags: None

Re: Keep getting calls

Do what I do ...

Keep a loud whistle by the telephone and, when the mutton-heads next call, blow the whistle into the mouthpiece and deafen the buggers.

Comment

Re: Keep getting calls

Haha cleverclogs you do make me laugh
      Whats more annoying is they have a automated message if i dont recognise the number and dont speak I sometimes get a human or as near to one as a DC can supply I once got into a heated argument when I asked the cheeky so and so why he kept ringing when I had said the person they wanted was not on this number he said I have never called you before DOH:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X