• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW legal, Statutory Demand served 16/11/2013. WON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW legal, Statutory Demand served 16/11/2013. WON!!!

I am new to the forum. In early 2008, I suffered a heat attack and my finances went to pieces. The only unsolved problem being credit card debt of which there were 5 or 6 companies, MBNA, RBS ADVANTA, MINT, THE CO-OP. The total debt was about £40k. Since then I have never properly restored my earnings and am not currently working and I have received all kinds of letters and ignored them all.
    I live with my partner and family, the house is in her name, she owns it.

A thin slip of paper was given to my son this evening is from a process server and asks me to call him or BW Legal. I do not know which debt or debts it refers to but the slip does have a code written on the slip which it asks me to quote if I call them. It does not state SD anywhere on the slip but having read other threads on here, this approach is part of a pattern of behaviour by this sort of company

I would sincerely appreciate some advice..........
    Tags: None

Re: BW legal, a slip of paper was given to my 14 year old son this evening 16/11/2013

Hi Kakamala

Welcome to LB.

That slip does indeed sound like a process servers note before serving a statutory demand.
    Have you ever sent s.78 requests for any if these accounts?
    until you receive the SD we won't know which account is relevant.
    Its puzzling that you're not a homeowner. Is your name on any mortgage anywhere?
    Once you have the demand, you should send the s78 immediately.
    try not to worry in the meantime, SDs can be dealt with easily.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: BW legal, a slip of paper was given to my 14 year old son this evening 16/11/2013

thanks for your response. I have found some paperwork that relates to the debts now which has given me a little more confidence. I think it would make sense to write to them all with the s.78 draft letter ?
      l have been looking at the dates and most of them would seem to have gone beyond the 6 year rule. There are two that seem to be within time. I have contacted katebriscoe by email with the intention of employing her as I feel way out of my depth.

thanks again

Comment

Email received and we will speak next week :beagle:
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Im sensing another defeat for the Leeds Leeches

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
              Im sensing another defeat for the Leeds Leeches
              Its truly hard to believe, as the terrified originator of this thread, what an amazing job and what amazing support from celestine, all on time, all exactly as described.

I was so intimidated by the tactic of haracters such as LOWELL and BW LEGAL and out of my depth.

If you get a statutory demand, contact Celestine with absolute confidence, Her advice has saved me thousands and thousands of pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by kakamala View Post
                If you get a statutory demand, contact Celestine with absolute confidence, Her advice has saved me thousands and thousands of pounds.
                And cost The Leeds Losers loadsamoney

Comment

WON! - Consent Order Signed - Full settlement

Congratulations to Kakamala x

:tongue2:

Comment

Re: BW legal, Statutory Demand served 16/11/2013. WON!!!

Well done again.
                    Any idea how many times these lowlifes win against how many they lose ?

Comment

Sadly its likely 10-1

Comment

They certainly know how to abuse the system any chance the threshold will change to a more realistic sum

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                          Well done again.
                          Any idea how many times these lowlifes win against how many they lose ?
                          Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                          Sadly its likely 10-1
                          Do they actually win or is it that people do not bother to fight them. After all you have practical 100% success against them

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                            Do they actually win or is it that people do not bother to fight them. After all you have practical 100% success against them
                            I think it's that people either panic and get in touch to pay or offer installments, or hide from it and hope they don't get made bankrupt. I don't know the exact figures but Lowells are going through with bankruptcy - at least 180 in 2013 ( from London Gazette .... 180 gazette documents, from 01/01/2013 to 01/01/2014 and containing the word(s) 'Name and Address of Petitioner: LOWELL PORTFOLIO 1 LTD'

Read more: http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issu...#ixzz2taQgam6o
                            )
                            Last edited by Amethyst; 17th February 2014, 13:41:PM.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X