• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

So the games begin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So the games begin

Hi FP
    Thanks for all your help not done this before so a bit green as to what happens next

Comment

UPDATE
      Hi all got a reply from Shoosmiths enclosed with there statement of compliance they have enclosed the original credit agreement and about 12 pages of terms and conditions .
      My question is its a copy of the original application form and a photocopy of financial related conditions plus the 12 pages approx of terms and conditions
      what should i do now
      I have been through the Financial and related conditions with a magnifying glass its barely readable but the interest rates dont match the other 6 pages of terms and conditions they sent too which make me think the 6 pages are current terms and conditions as the the interest rates are 34.9% on one set of terms and conditions and 15.5 % on the other hope this makes sense need a bit of help
      Last edited by winner12; 24th January 2014, 12:04:PM. Reason: To add

Comment

First of all, you might wish to look at the Consumer Credit (Agreements) Regulations 1983 and, in particular, Regulation 6(2) - link.
        If the alleged agreement was not clearly legible, then they have not complied with your request.

Secondly, do the numbers of the sections in either set of terms and conditions match any references you can read in the alleged agreement?

Comment

Hi cleverclogs
          All i have is the application form and a a photocopy of platinum plus the new standard with a thick black line around it and a tiny thin column of financial related conditions then a load of photocopy pages 4 pages are terms and conditions with MB12/98 on the bottom 6 pages of credit card agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 with MBNA address but with my current address not the one I lived at when i originally applied
          Just feels wrong thats all
          Any input would be much appreciated

Comment

Just BUMPING

Comment

Without seeing a redacted version of the tat they sent, it is difficult to say.

It does sound rather like a poor reconstitution which may not necessarily match.

Comment

Thanks Cleverclogs
                So whats the best approach now then

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X