• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Eviction help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eviction help please

Loki luv,,,your ex ole fella is as much use as a turnip,,this we know,save all your energy and emotion and pour it into getting this carnage sorted out (and you will feel amazing,empowered,and really rather clever afterwards)..and then we can figure out how best to disrupt TurnipHead.....even if it's only a list of 20 useless things about him it will be cathartic to tell us and we can rip the p*ss out of him together and I guarantee we'll have you laughing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My ex husband (who is on a par with a chocolate teapot for usefulness) actually rang me on his wedding day(to No2 gullible twerp) and said 'If you'll take me back I will cancel the wedding!!!'
    Gave me nightmares for weeks.

Comment

Inca if I do get to stay your on, I am going to write to GE and send it recorded what I was wondering is that is it worth mentioning that I intend to make a complaint to the FOS to try and get the charges and interest back or do you think it would not help and is there anyone who could give me a few tips as to what to say and how to word it so it sounds as if I know what I'm on about thank you all so much for the surport it has helped more than you know, I will check back later as I am in work thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Loki7 View Post
        I will check back later as I am in work thanks again
        I'm glad to see you're back at work tonight because that means you're feeling more in control of the situation now than you were earlier in the week. No more tears okay

Maybe you should call Shelter tomorrow to see what progress they've made with talking to G E Money. Ask them if they are happy for you to make your complaint to G E Money before the hearing. On the assumption that they have no objection I'll help you get your complaint together over the weekend (I'm not around tomorrow).

You sound like a great Mum, how old are your four children who still live with you?

Comment

Thanks that would be great I have decided tears won't help I am worried to death, but trying to keep it together my two daughters know so I can talk to them about it, staying off work is not an option as that really won't help come next payday.
          , we are all really close my eldest son is 26 and in the RAF doing his officers training I am so very proud of him he has never given me a moments trouble ever, then I have a daughter who is 19 she is off to uni next year again never a minutes trouble a really lovely girl, next is my 15 year old girl who had the problems with her health we were taking it day by day now it's week by week which is great she frightens me so much but we have long conversations about things she felt she could not talk to me before she did not want to bother me with everything that was going on one of my biggest regrets I still feel so guilty that she had to feel like that on her own, then there is my 13 year old girl who is very popular confidence and so very funny she makes me laugh every day the things she comes out with she is a one direction fanatic so we watch everything we can on them lol, and last but no means least is my little man my 10 year old in a houseful of girls he a lovely quiet rather shy boy but very thoughtful and mad on animals.
          I must say I can think of nobody I would rather spend time with than my children they are a joy to me and we have great times I live there company I miss my eldest son so much after his visits it takes me days to get back to normal lol don't know what I am going to do when my daughter goes off to uni but as long as she is happy that's ok with me, I had better get back to work now they will be wondering where I am.

Comment

Hi everyone I now have a court date 21st at 10am tried to call the woman at shelter that is dealing without but she is not in the office till tomorrow so hopefully she will be able to come with me.
            Any advice in case she for whatever reason does not end up coming shall I just leave the form to speak for its self as it does not really say much,

Would it make a difference if the judge knew how these arrears got so high ie him not paying for god knows how long then my council messing me around for months on end then of course GE charging arrears charges and interest on the charges for all those months.

plus me having no idea about the possession order or the first two warrents it just does not seem there is a lot on it.

What she says is since Aprill 2012 I have paid every one of my mortgage payments plus the agreement for 150 off the arrears which was 810 then in jan this year I increased the payments to 900 and have also paid this I was off sick from work so in September I only paid the monthly payment and then Octobers of 900 as normal with the agreement of GE money I miscalculated the dates and paid one day late
            I have 4 children living with me I have included an expenditure to prove Incan maintain these payments and we would like to remain in our home.
            it does not seem like much to me and it is so important the hearing is for 5 mins so there won't be much time to say much.
            does anyone think its enough.

Comment

Hi thought I would give you all a quick update have just come from court and I WON can't quite believe it yet the judge gave them a right telling off and ordered them to pay costs as well,
              I could not have done or without shelter who sent a rep to court with me and he was brilliant plus all your surport and help so thank you everyone.
              Now to get on with the complaint against them

Comment

That's wonderful news Loki. Well done and kudos to Shelter
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi thought I would give you all a quick update have just come from court and I WON can't quite believe it yet the judge gave them a right telling off and ordered them to pay costs as well,
                  I could not have done or without shelter who sent a rep to court with me and he was brilliant plus all your surport and help so thank you everyone.
                  Now to get on with the complaint against them
                  What idiots that company, common sense should of told them they had no case of substance, mind you the way these so called financial institutions act these days leaves a lot to be desired, bit like the MPs etc and non Regulators (Job for the Boys)!

Comment

have just come from court and I WON can't quite believe it yet the judge gave them a right telling off and ordered them to pay costs as well
                    You have just made my day What an ordeal but you rose to the challenge and you did it. Atta girl No more talk of selling your beloved home to a rip-off Sale & Rent Back scheme.

So now you can tell your four children and your faithful dog exactly where they will be spending Christmas this year and the next 18 years too.

Comment

When I spoke to GE this morning they said they would not except any proposals that shelter make to them they seem determined to get my house whatever I do and believe me I can not do any more she seemed to be taking pleasure from my situation this morning thinking back on it now when I asked her to explain the reasons behind the decision to evicted me she said I have already explained this to you once I don't need to do so again . . . .

. . . is the fact the way she spoke to me reminded me of the way my ex use to speak to me and the way she dimissed me they are evicting me they should at least spend a few minutes talking to me
                      ^^^^ What goes around comes around. That evil will get her comeuppance if I have anything to do with it. Enjoy the moment today and then next week we'll get stuck into that complaint.

Comment

Excellent.

Of course, it would be even better if the creditor could be declared to be a vexatious litigant. :rofl:

Comment

That's absolutely fantastic. Well done!!!

Comment

Hi I'm in work tonight wish I had the night off but oh well I just feel so relived, the judge asked why we were there it turned out the last payment I made as well as being a day late it was 26 pence short that was all the judge would focus on as soon as he found that out and told GE rep to go back and tell them how appalled he was by them to be fair there rep did not put up much of a fight for them plus another thing which I thought was so wrong is that he lied in court to the judge he told them that I had broken 26 arrangements when in fact they had lapsed, plus he told them I paid late every month when they told me I could, but he had to say I was up to date with my payments the judge ordered that I pay 100 pound a month less so they won't be happy with that but not a penny more will they get and he encouraged me to make a formal complaint about the way I have been treated by them, even shelters rep was surprised at how annoyed the judge was I cannot praise shelter enough for hovering there time to me free of charge thank god for people like them.
                            all I want to do now is sleep it does not seem real yet as since this started it has been on my mind night and day and then it was over in 15 minutes how mad is that I feel as if I have my life back, I just hope this gives hope to someone else they will never bully me again.

Plan B if you can give me a hand with the complaint next week that will be great thank you

Comment

Plan B if you can give me a hand with the complaint next week that will be great thank you
                              It'll be my pleasure

Comment

the judge ordered that I pay 100 pound a month less so they won't be happy with that but not a penny more will they get and he encouraged me to make a formal complaint about the way I have been treated by them
                                This just keeps on getting better and better

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X