• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Default entries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default entries

i dunno how many threads i've read on here and elsewhere yet i still don't know this answer to this question...

can a debt collection company add a default to my credit file every month when i have a payment plan set up with them and i have been paying?

another quick question instead of starting a new thread,theres something on my file from quickbridge uk ltd i need to contact them but can't see anything on google
    Last edited by jmxrocks12; 7th November 2013, 13:46:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Default entries

There will be an original default which corresponds to the listed "default date", and then after that there will be monthly status updates with a D or an 8 recorded until the account is settled.

Those are NOT new defaults each month, but just updates on the status of the account and original default. i.e. recording that the account is still defaulted and unsettled.

That is the way a defaulted and unsettled account should appear on the CRAs.

Comment

I think Quickbridge may be Wonga?

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
        I think Quickbridge may be Wonga?
        Indeed it IS!

https://www.wonga.com/affiliates/affiliate/

Wonga.com is a trading style of Quickbridge(UK) Ltd. Copyright © 2008 Quickbridge.co.uk
        Registered Address: 88 Crawford Street, London, W1H 2EJ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X