• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Had enough of EON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Had enough of EON

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ssure-MoS.html

Heard this, not sure if it is relevant almost two years ago we were in credit and they did pay it back but still got it wrong as they also refunded the DD that had gone that month and then charged us for non payment!
    Still no further e mails or phone calls.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Well, well, well!
      had a letter from them today saying they were still investigating but as it was eight weeks since I started to complain I have the right to take it to the ombudsman (it isn't eight week, its nearly four!)
      So biting the bullet phoned ombudsman and they will look ito it!
      But twist in the the tail is about half an hour after my call to ombudsman who should phone up but EON! had to call them back.
      Very sorry etc, the "system" wont let them alter DD etc.
      Said I would cancel DD and pay by bank transfer and requested monthly bills, retained my "right" to continue with ombudsman compaint and am still awaiting the responce as the advisor had to speak to his manager.:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Email reply, because I am on line customer they are unable to put me on monthly billing?
        They suggest that I pay off the debit owing and then submit meter readings and then pay any outstanding amounts showing.
        Dont know if he knows that that will not happen as if you do that it just says " not used for billing".
        Ombudsman say they are within the " rules" to increase DD if there a debit on account, so why now?
        In July the debit was just over £90, this last one debit was just over £70.
        So every one, do I continue with complaint to Ombudsman?
        Already done a budget and intend to start to try and reduce debit and then an amount towards future bills.

Comment

As I did this at stupid o clock, (only me and what appeared to be spammers on line,!) can I bump please.
          spoke to them again just now really the most unhelpful people on this planet, still cannot do anything blaming computers etc, sorry someone has to program them very very angry!

Comment

If you cancel the DD and write to them to say the reasons why they have to bill you monthly or quarterly?
            problem the tarriff might change

Comment

Thanks Wales, Two things have occured since.
              Further call to say they accept they were wrong and are setting DD at £53. As from Demember, agreed unspecified amounts from bank transfer.
              Plus meter reader finally made an appearance!
              Un able to check on line just now as site is down
              A result of sorts but still not a happy bunny.

Comment

Hi dogtired
                Just watch for them asking for another meter read in December then they will bump up your DD because your bill will be higher than your DD covers
                Swings and Roundabouts

Comment

Dont worry will continue to pay them something towards this bill do not trust them an inch!
                  Can still complain to Ombudsman as well.

Comment

Yes I would too you have nothing to loose

Comment

It is supprising what stating that will do, have to send them copy of my recent usage of my land line because the number they give is classed as " special services"
                      Only stay with them because of Tesco points as it is.
                      Had already logged complaint with energy ombudsman so that is now officially on hold.

Comment

Well if they answered your emails you would not have to call them so claim back what you can

Comment

Done! Website still down though!

Comment

Its funny
                            I have just been on and its all fine
                            Think they are winding you up again

Comment

Damm, thought no one would notice that trojan!:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Web site back in working order, refund of £8 from phone calls to be paid into account asap.
                                Still a waiting game and I still do not trust them.:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X