• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Confused by Santanders replies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused by Santanders replies

I have an OD with Santander of which nearly half is made up of various charges. I complained and eventually got a final response. Over the next few months I sort of ignored it all and Moorcroft started calling/writing to me. I then put in a complaint to the Fos (within the 6 months, they have replied, I disagreed and sent back my points) Meanwhile Moorcroft asked for the Fos reference number so I gave it to them along with a summary of my complaint.

I have now had two letters from Santander , first saying they need more time, the second saying they can not resolve it within the 8 weeks and I can go to the Fos. There is a different reference number on these letters to any I have seen before from santander/moorcroft/Fos. They are also using a variation of my name that they have not used before but is on another account that moorcroft have.

Should I just ignore them and let the fos do their stuff or tell them they are thick and it is already with the fos
    Any thought
    I am minded to leave well alone
    Tags: None

Re: Confused by Santanders replies

If you are not being actively chased for this, I'd be inclined to wait for the Fobbing Off Service to do their "job".

Comment

Re: Confused by Santanders replies

Ta me duck

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X