• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lancashire Mortgage / Blemain Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lancashire Mortgage / Blemain Finance

Well we will soon find out as i am going to court with them in February and I have an unregulated Commercial loan with these imbeciles.

Comment

Sorry-thanks for all your help-can I please ask another question-in the case of a joint mortgage do you need to request a SAR for each individual or a joint application?

Comment

I am waiting for a witness statement from Tracy Bailey from Blemain. I am so looking forward to it and will post it as soon as it comes

Comment

you can request a joint SAR (i did)

Comment

Thanks-I have requested a joint SAR- did you get everything that you asked for on it? Are you going to court as well-re The witness statement?

Comment

Tracey Bailey is a Director-with her husband (Very cosy) underwriting & sales. She is very driven she says bless her.

Comment

make sure u get the underwriting sheet.I did not get one with my sar. I had to make am application to the court and they sent t one day b4 the hearing

Comment

I have asked for that.

Comment

Also if they want to rely on phone call transcrips, ask them for a disc with original taped phone conversations. Be aware they have a habit of sending things last minute, So i now do the same and they don't like it.

Comment

Blemain claim in a letter to thee ICO they do not have any recordings prior to 2008. Does anyone have any evidence to show the contrary

Comment

I have sent you a pm.

Comment

I have sent you a pm what exactly are you looking for?

Comment

I dont know how to get in pms but i am just looking for evidence to show they had the ability to record conversations prior to 2007. They claim they did a speak with with me in sept 2006. I have no recollection of this and asked for a recording, they say they did not have a recording system in place prior to 2007

Comment

OOo that's a good idea-I will ask for recordings-as they have charged me for telphone calls-and I don't have a phone!

Comment

Ok so far i have requested the following is there anything else I need to ask for?

SAR

Copy of Underwting Sheet

Consumer Credit license number
                                Copy of all telephone recordings

I want to make sure that I have all the information and don't want to forget anything.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X