• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Beagles meet of 2008

I wasn't going to mention that.........msl:
    I'm going next Tuesday to the one in Wednesbury. Food is okay, they've got a beer garden for the smokers. Its okay if you can put up with the neanderthal element (which is most of them):roll:
    Is no longer here

Comment

Oh I say, I couldn't possibly attend a function with cavemen present.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
        I can do Shrewsbury Xena. Or Telford. Or how about Birmingham? Although I haven't been there for years.... Or better still West Bromwich lol. There's Witherspoons in Brum dunno what the clientele are like though. There's also a Wetherspoons in West Brom, and Wednesbury, but have to admit the clientele are mainly drunken scrobos and the rest of the town is crap as well.....
        Better avoid Leicester as well, it's a city of scrotes and scrobos.
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
          I can do Shrewsbury Xena. Or Telford. Or how about Birmingham? Although I haven't been there for years.... Or better still West Bromwich lol. There's Witherspoons in Brum dunno what the clientele are like though. There's also a Wetherspoons in West Brom, and Wednesbury, but have to admit the clientele are mainly drunken scrobos and the rest of the town is crap as well.....
          errrrr Wendy, Telford never in a million years will I go on the razz there!! !!! Chavsville to a core!!!!

Won't even take my children to the park there - that's how bad it is!!

Shrewsbury on the other hand wellllllll - I live here, what more can I say!!!

Comment

On the razz???? Moi??? Whatever gave you that idea????
            Chavsville it may well be (you ain't seen West Brom yet!!!) but at least it's close to home, not far to drive, and lets face it, when you're p**ssed who the bloody hell caresmsl:msl:msl:

Has everyone got their Burberry caps at the ready?:roll:
            Is no longer here

Comment

Cap !!!!!!!!!!!! no dear I have the wellies msl:msl:msl:

Comment

Liam, I din't realise other peeps used the word scrotes. I thought it was just a Black Country sort of a thing..........cos every other person is either a scrote or a scrobo....or both....or a dole-a-lite as my son calls em. God, I bet i sound like a right stuck up posh snobby cow - honestly I'm not......
                Is no longer here

Comment

Nowt wrong with wellies Di, I only took mine off an hour ago when I left the stables. Dunno whether they'd go with the cap though. probably best to stick with the FMB's....and besides which caps just ruin me hairdo!:roll:
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
                    Shrewsbury on the other hand wellllllll - I live here, what more can I say!!!
                    That's Shrewsbury off the list as well then...

Comment

Although my wellies are black with a sort of pink feathery thingy design and an eye thingy.....might be worht wearing them after all, at least it would be a talking pointmsl:
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Do you mean similar to these ?
                        http://www.pimpmyboots.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                          That's Shrewsbury off the list as well then...

Comment

Wooden spoon comes to mind, lol I think he meant cause you live there pmsl

Comment

Sort of, but mine were an Asda jobbie about 2 years ago.....
                              anyway, enough of this frivolity, I'm off out for a curry with Bloke. As luck would have it, tax credits is in the bank today - thank God, i was down to my last 37p. And we still owe Spices for last weeks curry....when i said i'd gotta pay by cheque which they weren't allowed to bank till today, Ali said don't bother, pay us next week. How lovely is that......

ps shouldn't we be doing all this on the FMB thread - it's a bit dead lately.....
                              Is no longer here

Comment

your right wendy see you ove there tomorrow xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X