• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

Originally posted by morgan054 View Post
    Can I come..........PLEASE:tinysmile_kiss_t4:
    Aww dead chuffed your coming, looking forward to seeing you again Enaid xx

Comment

I get that feeling that I've missed something again... starting to be like deja vu! PMSL I must open my eyes more. SOl don't be silly Ive not met you yet and I would like to so get your arse in gear and come.
      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

You've no choice....you've gotta come!!! who else will look after us?? [well, if ya can keep ur eyes open long enough ]

Lookin forward to seein ya again

PJ xXx

and Sol.....get ur arse in gear, pull ur socks up, shut it, and ur going! END OF!! ok? lol

Comment

F*** me my drinking partner has come out of the woodwork! Wahooo

I just might make it myself now.
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
            F*** me my drinking partner has come out of the woodwork! Wahooo

I just might make it myself now.
            oh! So i'm not good enough for you am I?!?!? :cry:

Comment

ahhh poor PJ! I am sure happy still loves you!
              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Oh May 31st just can't come quick enough!!!!arty:
                You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                  oh! So i'm not good enough for you am I?!?!? :cry:
                  Depends on how many pints you can drink in an 8 hour session!:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                    Depends on how many pints you can drink in an 8 hour session!:tinysmile_kiss_t4:
                    Only 8 hours, so are we having a quiet one this time :kiss: If I remember rightly last time at Petey most of us lasted 12 or 13 hours. Except for Kafka who clocked up the shortest time of around and hour and a half. Bless him its his age

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                      Only 8 hours, so are we having a quiet one this time :kiss: If I remember rightly last time at Petey most of us lasted 12 or 13 hours. Except for Kafka who clocked up the shortest time of around and hour and a half. Bless him its his age
                      I lost track of time, it was the pint at the bar each time I was waiting for a round to be served that got me.

Comment

Except for Kafka who clocked up the shortest time of around and hour and a half. Bless him its his age
                        Kaf did pretty well at a welsh meet last year tho paid for it on his way home when he fell asleep on the train and missed his stop lmao.
                        You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Originally posted by ByTheWay View Post
                          Kaf did pretty well at a welsh meet last year tho paid for it on his way home when he fell asleep on the train and missed his stop lmao.
                          awwwww bless he loves his kip doesn't he? pmsl

Comment

Like I said its his age, anyway I don't suppose he does bad for a 73 year old pmsl.

Comment

I arrived at 12:30, but noone else came for about 2 hours (Jan and Morg).

The problem with arriving at tea time is that you don't know what happened before maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by ByTheWay View Post
                                This was another story.

After leaving Cardiff for the short trip home, I came to as the train pulled up at the next station. Trouble was, I had overshot and ended up at Severn Tunnel Junction. If you don't know it, its an interchange on the Severn estuary. Its sort of in a swamp where noone lives (for obvious reasons) and there are just two platforms (no buildings any more) and some milk churns. It has the look and feel of the last stop before the train pulls into Siberia. There used to be a grim cafe there, but this was swept away in the name of progress.

Anyway, this was a bleak place to contemplate spending the night, but by great fortune a train arrived in only about 10 minutes from Bristol so it was easy to get home. A great relief.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X