• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nuisance Telephone Calls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuisance Telephone Calls

Hi,

Not sure if I am in the correct thread here but hope someone may be able to help. I have recently begun to receive telephone calls from 08442 844215. I am fairly sure that it's a debt collecting agency, possibly Cabot (who promised not to contact me by phone again). I have checked the number on the who calls me site but there appear to be a variety of numbers to select from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ruthie
    Tags: None

Re: Nuisance Telephone Calls

Hi ruthie,

See http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/08442844215

Lowells?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi Charity,

Yes it's Lowell's. They just called again and husband answered the phone. After speaking to him I don't think they will ring again in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by ruthie59 View Post
        Hi Charity,

Yes it's Lowell's. They just called again and husband answered the phone. After speaking to him I don't think they will ring again in a hurry.
        The old 'Thunderer' whistle trick?

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hopefully it may get easier to stop these when this happens.

(Attachment with thanks to Computer act!ve Issue 404)
          Attached Files

Comment

Top half of page is blank is that a Lowells employees brain scan?

Comment

Scroll down to see the article. Could well be Lowell's brain scan mind!

Comment

I've got a crick in my neck trying to read that!

Could be whiplash - who do I sue?

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                  I've got a crick in my neck trying to read that!

Could be whiplash - who do I sue?

Apple - one of their phones photographed the image!

Comment

On their website, it says summat about blaming the nut behind the wheel.

Any ideas?

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Erm......... my wife told me to do it, honest boss! :behindsofa:

Comment

That's OK, then!

As I'm sure you are aware, the first & most important rule is 'er indoors is always right!

2nd rule - In cases where this is disputed, Rule #1 is applicable!

This of course transcends all national , international & natural laws known to man or beast!
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by ruthie59 View Post
                          Hi,

Not sure if I am in the correct thread here but hope someone may be able to help. I have recently begun to receive telephone calls from 08442 844215. I am fairly sure that it's a debt collecting agency, possibly Cabot (who promised not to contact me by phone again). I have checked the number on the who calls me site but there appear to be a variety of numbers to select from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ruthie

Have you considered purchasing a blocker? They have automatically hangups now on amazon. Different ones to choose from. Next time they call you just add them to the block list and they'll get hung up on from then on. You might get a short ring, but otherwise they hang up quick

Comment

They are cleverer now too with regional phone numbers

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X