• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Celestine & PT2537 Join Howlett Clarke Solicitors to Set Up Consumer Litigation Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celestine & PT2537 Join Howlett Clarke Solicitors to Set Up Consumer Litigation T

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Sooooo.............Kate & Paul are relocating to Brighton.

& the LB meet is going to be in Brighton.

What could possibly go wrong?!

msl:
    :spy: shhhhhhhh Nobby.........am off to Arundel today for weekend...I'll do a reccy and report back :spy:

Comment

Re: Celestine & PT2537 Join Howlett Clarke Solicitors to Set Up Consumer Litigation T

Excellent news!

Congratulations to you both, best wihes in the new roles

:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Hopefully Lowells will continue to issue SD's like confetti so you have lots of work (you won't get any from me though !)

Comment

Huge congratulations to both Paul and Kate and I wish you every success for the future with HC Solicitors.xxx

ps Our Brighton meet is on 30th November... please let either Sapphire or me know if you will be attending the dinner at the Hilton as Kate has booked a private area for us all to meet. Everyone is very welcome
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ton&highlight=

Comment

Wishing you both continued success. :yo:

Comment

I wish you both well too.

Comment

Good morning all,

Celestine and PT (if it is not too late), may i wish you both the very best for the future. I'll be at the meeting in Brighton in December!

Best wishes everyone..................[except those who seek to do us harm ]

Dougal

Comment

Nice one Kate x.

Comment

Congratulations guys, really pleased for you! Good luck in Brighton at your new firm.
                    dont know what I would have done without LB members on this forum giving me advice, big thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X