• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marlin/ Mortimer clarke/ HSBC CC court summons - WITHDRAWN !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin/ Mortimer clarke/ HSBC CC court summons

marlin are simply playing a numbers game

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...rime-debt.html

above they borrowed 80 million

are you going to send the defence by post or file on line

we always prefer paper ?

Comment

Thanks MtM Pt is on the case.
      G

Comment

Originally posted by gallahad View Post
        Thanks MtM Pt is on the case.
        G
        You're in good hands there. :yo: :yo: :yo:

Comment

Originally posted by mercury-the-messenger View Post
          marlin are simply playing a numbers game

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...rime-debt.html

above they borrowed 80 million

are you going to send the defence by post or file on line

we always prefer paper ?
          Sounds appropriate for the RBS...

This is the CEO:
          http://spirit.gmu.edu/2013/01/from-s...finds-success/
          a man with many enemies...

The firm was previously known by another name but with a less than salubrious background. However, many of the staff have remained the same!

It is a similar operation to that of Link Financial, the CEO of that bottom of the cesspit firm is Paul Burdell, another american DCA entrepeneur; where there's much there is money, plus misery. But some of their covert activities wouldn't be allowed over the pond.

Comment

Marlin would have gone down, had it not been for the Duke Street input of Moola:
            http://www.munster-express.ie/busine...-entrepreneur/

Comment

Thanks all you guys for your assistance and advice and special thanks to PT. Marlin have withdrawn and following an N224 order by the court have withdrawn and admitted that they cannot supply any of the documents mentioned in their P.O.C.:tinysmile_grin_t:
              G

Comment

Thanks all you guys for your assistance and advice and special thanks to PT. Marlin have withdrawn and following an N224 order by the court have withdrawn and admitted that they cannot supply any of the documents mentioned in their P.O.C.:tinysmile_grin_t:
                G

You'd think those idiots would make sure they have the paperwork before logging into MCOL!

Comment

G
                  Brilliant!!!

Comment

Re: Marlin/ Mortimer clarke/ HSBC CC court summons - WITHDRAWN !!!

Congrats Gallahad (and pt ), do you think they'll try anything else or they gone for good now?

Can we bump this back out into the public forum now it's sorted to help others or you prefer to keep it down here?
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Please feel free to public it anything that can help others.
                      G

Comment

Awesome result. Im glad the application did the trick. Its a favorite approach of mine, but its gotta be right, any errors can be costly and even then its not always a dead cert to succeed of course.
                        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

special thanks to PT. Marlin have withdrawn and following an N224 order by the court have withdrawn and admitted that they cannot supply any of the documents mentioned in their P.O.C.
                          Brilliant news

Even though I'm confident that PT got plenty of 'job satisfaction' out of beating Marlin and Mortimer Clarke solicitors, I do hope they had to pay your costs too.

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
                            Im glad the application did the trick. Its a favorite approach of mine
                            What was the application for?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              What was the application for?
                              Disclosure
                              I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
                                Disclosure
                                With a specified time frame which the Claimant couldn't meet (if ever) so they *discontinued*? And paid your bill

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X