• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

extremly bad neighbours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: extremly bad neighbours

Ok this is a mess, all this needs to be put in to some form of order so that if a complaint is made it is easily read and understood by the recipient.

Has a complaint been made to the local council about any of this?
    For this to have any impact it needs dates times, what was done at the time, were police called what was the result etc.
    If I was to try to make a complaint for you based on your information above I doubt it would do any good.
    nem

Comment

hi i will see if i can put dates to it all and scan some or all of the letters yes it would be better that way

Comment

this was the last one nov 2010
        the 6 October 2009 letter was for fence panels and because that we used a £1000 we didn't have just to shut her up and she was very threatening when i was trying to remove the old metal posts as the previous occupants of there house replaced a wire chain fence and there were still metal posts in a couple places slightly protruding which i removed
        Attached Files
        Last edited by halsaps; 21st May 2015, 17:37:PM.

Comment

the begining of the first one. the one you haven't got is the first time telling us our fence needed mending because there kids kicked holes pulled the slats apart tolook in broke pieces off to make peep holes in it and we had some very bad weather which didn't help i fixed it a few times but each time there kids went back at the fence. the next letter was about my fence and possibly a compost heap which never got off the ground mentions rics and other governing bodies i will try to find it and get a list of dates from the police today that i visited them. i belive this one is the first part of the one on the left
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Kati; 23rd May 2015, 08:55:AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Ok this is a mess, all this needs to be put in to some form of order so that if a complaint is made it is easily read and understood by the recipient.

Has a complaint been made to the local council about any of this? partly i have told the shared ownership team and the housing team
            but they don;t say we can get you a temporary home
            For this to have any impact it needs dates times, what was done at the time, were police called what was the result etc.
            If I was to try to make a complaint for you based on your information above I doubt it would do any good.
            nem
            ths is one email with historical dates:
            Hi I am only in today till 10.30 but i am off Saturday and Suday so if you can come in preferably today
            or I finish at 8.00 so will be home by 8.30 and my wife will be out which would be good.
            As she can't handle all this.
            Regards
            On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 9:21 PM, wrote:
            Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED
            I am on rest days on the 17th and not back until Friday 20th.
            I can ask one of our Pcso to be available if want to speak to someone before Friday

Regards

Constable
            Central Division
            Internal ext: 407
            Direct Dial: 101 ext 407104
            Fax: 01376 556238 or ext 407335
            www.essex.police.uk
            Opening hours: Monday - Saturday 12.00 - 18.00 hrs
            To find out what is happening in your neighbourhood and all about your local neighbourhood policing team visit
            www.essex.police.uk/yourarea and enter your postcode.
            Sent: 14 April 2012 08:41
            To:
            Subject: Re: trouble in the park with youngsters and neighbours today parking over my drive

Hi Sorry about the other day I got my dates wrong but i will be off on the 17th so i can either come to the station or you can
            come to me.My phone also is out of order so that is why I haven't been able to contact you sooner.

Regards
            On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM, wrote:

Hi
            thought you would like to know someone opened my car and poured what I think was oil as it smelled like it over the driver seat the front of the roof and the passenger side of the windscreen also on the other subject there is a football print in my front passenger door and the front passenger window am not in till Thursday morning to speak to as am at work till late on Wedneday 15th home at 9.00 ish hopefull the oilly bit is nothing to

do with my neighbour worries and problems over the park.

Regards

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM, wrote:
            Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED
            Hi

Many thanks for your email of which I have noted your comments.

I am on annual leave this weekend however I have instructed all officers and Pcso's that are duty over the Easter weekend to patrol (location removed) Park and to deal with any issues that they see. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call either the Neighbourhood Policing phone or dial 101 to report an incident.

With regards to the parking issues are you able to email the pictures that you have taken?

Regards

Central Division
            Internal ext: 407
            Direct Dial: 101 ext 407104
            Fax: 01376 556238 or ext 407335
            www.essex.police.uk
            Opening hours: Monday - Saturday 12.00 - 18.00 hrs
            To find out what is happening in your neighbourhood and all about your local neighbourhood policing team visit
            www.essex.police.uk/yourarea and enter your postcode.

hi
            Sent: 04 April 2012 08:11
            To:
            Subject: trouble in the park with youngsters and neighbours today parking over my drive

I wonder if the police will be around over Easter to see the youngsters who deliberately kick the ball straight at my

my drive again and i have photos of them on my phone and cameras will you do anything about this or is there anything you can do about this as i no

them to play there even if the goal posts have no one playing in them all of this is to antagonise me they also have started parking over my drive

or balls crashing against the fence every couple of minutes

if we were to hit there car they would be quick to take legal action. hopefully we can enjoy our garden without feeling we are going to get peaces of wood throw at us

and don't use the goal posts at the top of the park all because of my neighbours kids who play with them and there dad who tells them to play by our fence

fence they only stopped this weekend when i threatened to call the police and more likely the rain they also trampled all over the flower beds

Last edited by halsaps; 23rd May 2015, 07:20:AM. Reason: layout grammar

Comment

Another time i contacted higher up but didn't get any help really
              Thank you for your e-mail regarding your concerns, I have forwarded
              your e-mail on to the Command Team at Central Division with a request
              that you are contacted directly.
              Assistant
              Professional Standards Department
              Direct Dial 0300 3334444 ext 151023
              Fax 01245 452158
              Email:

-----Original Message-----
              From: website@essexpolice.info [mailto:website@essexpolice.info]
              Sent: 22 February 2012 09:24
              To: Concerns
              Subject:

Results For Form Submission

Name :
              E-mail :
              Comment : i
              have lived in (place removed) for over fourteen years and most have been happy
              but the last five have pretty much been hell because of my neighbours
              and kids who are just left to run riot and when I have spoke to the
              police it feels like the police think it is my fault she even followed
              me to the police station they continually kick the ball againt the fence
              before 9.00 and wake us up as I work late when (name removed l did try to have a
              clear the air meeting I hardly got a word in I know the government has
              said that things can know be done so please could you help us so my wife
              can go in the garden again as she hasn't for 3 years at least I don't
              really blame the kids it is parents who don't give them any rules to
              live by. The children also play football right by fence when they have
              the whole park to play and also seen them walking all over the flower
              bed. I am not the only one complaining the people behind them are also
              badly affected. Please could you pass this on the to the inspector in
              charge of and call my mob with
              any response or us email please don't let them spoil
              another summer.
              Regards
              Last edited by halsaps; 23rd May 2015, 07:31:AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Hi, I read through this, and see what can be done.

nem

Comment

I know it isn't pretty but don't get time to write any better.

Hi Mr Newmark I do dispair with the dwp I made Braintree jobcentre aware that my wife was doing extra work about 6 months into my unemployment and they only realised when I had just got a job in Nov 2011 and sometime this year that I owe £1526.64 I have already made them aware with a summary of outgoings how bad my finances are although I am slowly sorting them out but paying all this back could be one to many nails in my coffin I have been seeing a depression counsellor although I stopped seing them as I thought having a job would be the start of better times. I owe Aglian water over £750 Brit gas and Electricity over £300 each Then in my last unemployment which was from 7thSept 2009 - Feb 2010 when I was unfairly dissmissed which was proved at employent tribunal they clawed back £1500 that time only to be made redundant as the company ceased trading due to the downturn and this was from 26th July 2010 - Nov 15th 2011 how am I spposed to keep a job with all this extra worry and that is with out mentioning my neighbours from hell called me a peodophile out of the window and followed me to the police station

the police seem not bothered to do anything. I hope you are at least able to speak to the DWP I will send you more details if you need any.

regards

Comment

Good evening Halsaps,

I have been through your thread now a couple of times and it seems to me
                    that all aspects of " authority " locally and from Essex Police have fallen short
                    of what one might expect, given the verbal attacks on you and the unfounded
                    accusations of sexual misconduct.
                    Writing to your MP is a very good idea.

I will attempt to " tidy up " your letter a little.

You need to be clear on the dates of your periods of unemployment and claims for benefits, and at what point your wife started to earn.

So Dear Mr Newmark,

I write in the hope that you may be able to help me in a rather difficult situation with the DWP and my benefits, unemployment and claims that I have been overpaid and have to make repayments at a level that are just not affordable.

I have listed below the dates and what has happened, it just seems that Braintree Job Centre is unable or unwilling to assist me with these problems.

This situation is being made much worse by harassment from neighbours I can only describe as " neighbours from hell" I have reported their behaviour to the police, but this has achieved very little.

The damage the neighbours children to my property damaging the fence with foot balls.

The latest incidents are the worst with the neighbours shouting accusations that I am a paedophile from
                    their window for all to hear.

Essex Police have in my opinion failed me and my wife who in now to scared to use our garden.

I ask you please to use your influence as our MP to get the authorities to help us, as I am now having
                    counselling for depression caused by our situation.

Haslap , send copies of all the letters you have written/received with the letter, use Royal Mail and get
                    proof of posting, you are like to get a more positive response this way.

Address to your MP House of Commons, London SW1...................... You could copy this to Stephen Kavanagh Chief Constable Essex Police.
                    nem

Comment

Hi that sounds spot i did find this morning the response from social service who also were unwilling to check if the children are properly looked after give a good response if i can i will scan that tonight

Comment

Ok!

nem

Comment

should i change it a bit so it is more for the issues effecting just the police as they will not be interested about the bit to do with the dwp or the fact about me being unemployed and the stress of the 2 together. or just leave it alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X