• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Persuing the Underwriter PPI claim.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persuing the Underwriter PPI claim.

Hi,

Does anyone have a template letter for pursuing an underwriter in a PPI claim?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Persuing the Underwriter PPI claim.

Have sent you a PM.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hi Di
        could I also have a copy of your template letter please?

thank you

Comment

Hi sicko, i have same situation with underwriter.i can't hold di for her letter to underwriter. So could you send me di letter to underwriter please. Tank you.

Comment

Hi There,

Having read your forum with great interest I'm hoping someone can help!

I took out a secured loan with Dial-4-a-Loan (now no longer trading) back in February 2002 - financed by Paragon. Lumped into the loan was a fair chunk of PPI (over £8k) - unknown to me, it wasn't even mentioned but is pre-ticked on a box on the loan agreement, Young and naive I thought it was part of the loan. I cleared the loan in August 2005.

As it's pre-2005 I did submit a claim to FOS who took 2 years to come back and tell me they agree it was mis-sold but no link with 'Aviva' the insurance provider of the PPI to have any re-dress. Like in previous cases in this thread I'm now thinking the underwriter route. Surely they would have to be a written agreement between the two companies to trade?

Questions:
            1. As claim has been to FOS can I still pursue this route of underwriter?
            2. Is there any 'time-bar' as it goes back to 2002?
            3. Has anyone had success with Aviva?

I'm note sure about anyone else but I feel completely cheated and let down by the system.

Many thanks
            Kat

Comment

Having had my claim rejected by Aviva , GE money/ and Cardiff Pinnacle, read that many cases could be won via underwriter if complaint worded correctly, I wondered if somebody could send me a copy of template letter for pursuing an underwriter in a PPI claim and maybe for CEO as I am going after Aviva and Cardiff Pinnacle ? Many thanks

Comment

Hello Di,

could I also have a copy of your template letter please? Had a loan with first National home finance in 2002. This loan was consolidated and taken over by GE Money. However the original loan was arranged by a broker 21st Direct who no longer trade, hence the underwriter route cardif pinnacle. I have sent a Sar request to GE for any relevant documents to back up my claim and would appreciate a template of your letter.
                thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X