• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What are You Listening to Right Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are You Listening to Right Now

Just wow

Someone did a dali version of the tide is turning, if your a fan of dali's work, there are interpreted all over this video, some of the references are very clever.

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

<span style="font-family:arial;">

Brill song original by Billy Joel,
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

ready for after the referendum.. love this tune anyway... its one i have lined up to listen to when i have to exit a situation..

Comment

Wow, Captain Sensible, what a blast from the past!

Comment

the inevitability of ignorance

Comment

They will

Comment

Am listening to Adele's set from Glastonbury last night from someone's youtube channel. Not sure whether it is copyright infringement so won't link it on here for the time being(am listening to it whilst surfing the tinterweb and flicking back to it to watch certain bits of it....
                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Love both these tunes,

itsa lovely and sunny here on the coast today,

Comment

Comment

I can not wait until this movie comes out, might be something to do with the lead female character. Great song as well

Comment

"Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

in astonishment of understanding what win10 updates are sending back to Microsoft

I only have one device on windows anyhow, just incase i need it for some proprietary software.

Comment

i see this posted by [MENTION=189]Turboman[/MENTION] http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...645#post666645 a kate bush recording, and it remined me of something. I never was a fan of her music but then i never really listend to the words, then placeebo did this ( running up that hill ). and i realized the lyrics are not what i thought.

Comment

Just brilliant :taunt:

Bowie's rebel rebel by the Rocking 1000

Comment

Ya can't beat the original God of glam

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X