• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What are You Listening to Right Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are You Listening to Right Now

Looooove it!

Comment

today, am having to deal with the legal officers from within a number of public services

This song matches there responses/ attitude

this, matches mine ( :smash::fencing

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Comment

to mark his passing, and the origional is the best recording of this, although covered a lot

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

This is a great song for summing up relationships ( :boink::fencing or having kids, you pick, suits both

Comment

bliss on a day like today,

but, its Monday and i need some motivation to get me up to speed,

if you of the right age though , you will remember this as Kill da wabit, kill da wabit, lol,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy council View Post
                bliss on a day like today,

but, its Monday and i need some motivation to get me up to speed,

if you of the right age though , you will remember this as Kill da wabit, kill da wabit, lol,,,

Hold up? What's that smell?....................................napalm??
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Can't get better than this,......................Mumford & sons ft Baaba Maal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Oi-COZN0U

Comment

[MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] always reminds me of this bugs bunny cartoon

it well worth watching the loony tunes operas

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy council View Post
                      @charitynjw always reminds me of this bugs bunny cartoon
                      I remind you of a cartoon??

:taunt:

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I loved this track from when i first watched the film when a kid, Had a wine after clearing part of my garden yesterday, sun out, this track on, bliss. ( always makes me picture the bird out of the flake advert from the 80s, ),

Comment

Comment

right now nothing but usually radio4. never music, it just doesn't do anything for me . Some music actually makes me angry, some, particularly sopranos hitting the high note; makes my ears hurt.

Comment

very good that [MENTION=82142]LowEbb[/MENTION] i posted my fav johnny rotten track back in post17 on this thread, i haven't heard the one you pointed to in years.

today, am mostly listening to Chopin, Debussy ( i find them easiest to work to and they drown out the noise of the composting machine am looking after ), if i need, a break, lol,,

this will distract me, remember.. use your cocoon ( beat comes in after 4 mins, )

then, this one always puts a smile on my face :taunt:

Comment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X