• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What are You Listening to Right Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are You Listening to Right Now

Brilliant song,

Allways makes me think, when people are in powerfull positions, and make dissensions like withdrawing a poor young persons benefit, do they ever think of the consiquences. ( am havin g to give some young girl notice today, just because the HB con not do her paperwork in time )

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

a masterpiece by Jonny rotten

its the kick line thats always got me, " anger is an energy ", so true, if you can focus

and becuase i have had a little time to work on the robot army this weekend

Muhahahaha
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

The next big PSY thing......not gangnum style but Daddy
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I was sent this animation of the bloodhound ssc rocket motor, and just thought it was stunning, right up my street, but the songs really good as well, so will post both...

original song

Comment

There's only one to listen to at the moment

Comment

remembering those who didnt make the year out today

Comment

me now radio 4 as always. I dont listen to music

Comment

Well, after hearing the sad news, today will be bowie day at CCs

my favorite Bowie song

Comment

just a stunning performance, i had heard this track a few times and hummed along, but sometimes its only when you get an acoustic sort of performance like this that it comes to life elbow starlings .

Comment

well its a sort of get your backside in gear monday soooo,,

Comment

Am being a lazy git on this one but this is Lena Katina(from T.A.T.U)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jUS-hSFagQ
                        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Wow, some eclectic choices there.

I can't wait to see the Bloodhound in action !! Can't believe it has to use a F1 engine just to power the fuel pump !!

BTW I watch this vid to raise my mood:

They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Good video that [MENTION=10288]basa48[/MENTION], making them look still whilst falling must have took some planning.

this is more my attitude today, am defiantly a glass half full person, i dont care if the world is Sh#&y , one look from my daughters daughter, and i feel a lucky man

Comment

bit more of a fighting ( as in paperwork ) mood this week,

suitable for the stage am at

Comment

lovely work music, usual go between chopin rachmanoff haydn when deep in paperwork .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X