• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim Form Parking Eye Ltd Northampton County Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim Form Parking Eye Ltd Northampton County Court

Hi All

This is my first time posting and would really appreciate some help.

Back in Dec 2012 my wife overstayed in a retail park car park. It has a maximum stay of 3 hours and she overstayed by 31 minutes. I am the registered keeper, so Parking Eye have been chasing me up for the fine. She was out Christmas shopping with our son, her mum and sister. Being just before Christmas it was busy and she lost track of the time shopping and having lunch ( I have the credit card receipt for that month so can prove she was there spending money in the various shops).
    I ignored all correspondence from Parking Eye while receiving all the usual threatening letters ( I was wrongly reading advice from pre Oct 2012 before the law change and should have complained to Popla when I had the chance).
    So today I receive a County Court Claim Form from Northampton County Court. I gather I need to return the acknowledgment of service to get 28 days to prepare my defence ( I do intend to fight this).

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I dont really know where to start. If anyone needs anymore details please let me know.

Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: Claim Form Parking Eye Ltd Northampton County Court

Read these cases. http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?...=post&id=16231

http://www.penaltychargenotice.co.uk...rking-tickets/

Post up all the letters/notices pics of the signs etc redacted of personal info but leave dates.

M1

Comment

I would strongly recommend you go here:

www.pepipoo.com

They are experts in this field and you are likely to get better advice there. I'm sure we'd help you the best we can, but motoring offences is all that site do and they are very good indeed.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I have previously looked on pepipoo.com, but now I shall register and trouble them instead.

Thank you

Comment

It's not that we want rid of you lol! We just want you to get the best advice possible. :beagle:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X